Houzz Logo Print

ISO open cubbies like floating shelves for kitchen

last year

I’m designing a kitchen with Ikea cabinets but would love to find a way to incorporate open wooden cubbies like in this photo. Any ideas of where I could buy something like this—rather than needing it custom made? Or even how I’d search for it? (Does it have a name??) Thank you so much in advance!!

Comment (1)