SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimberly_barker28

Help With Exterior Windows & Front Entry Please!

Hi all,

I've been working on updating my house (inside and out) for a while now, and when it comes to the exterior, I always get hung up on the windows and what to do with them. Then I end up doing nothing... They are getting to the point now, that they need to be replaced, so I'm afraid my time for procrastination is coming to an end. I hated those little square devil windows since the day I bought the house, but I figured I could make it worse by trying to change them. I guess I've made semi-peace with them, let's say, but I am totally open to suggestions. I also need a new door so I can coordinate that, too!

The only other info I should probably share, is that I'm planning on doing dark frames when I get to replacing all of the house windows, so I'm hoping that will help a bit to make them a little less annoying? Or not.

Anyway, thank you in advance for any suggestions/ideas! I also posted an older picture of the house entry area so you can see there are three sets of those little square windows there, and then the others are in my office.

Thanks everyone!

Kimberly

Comments (3)