SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_544113008

How bad did I mess up? Speed oven question

ChrisA
last year

So I bought my first place last year and had the opportunity to remodel it. Bathroom remodel was a nightmare but turned out incredible in the end... I have a lot of anxiety about my kitchen which is soon to be installed... It's a small condo and I wanted a European style kitchen... I don't cook much but I might need to sell the place in 5-10 years... Getting Leicht cabinets and worked with a kitchen designer and appliance company who both said my idea of just getting a Wolf 30" speed oven and separate cooktop with no regular oven was OK... Tried to ask a chef friend, but he never got back to me... For myself, it would work fine but I worry that I won't be able to sell the place eventually... Soon to start the demo of what's left of the current kitchen and then install... Going to talk to the kitchen designer tomorrow to get her thoughts, but wanted to see what anyone on Houzz would have to say... I can see a possible option of not installing the cabinet for the speed oven and putting a range in (still have electrical for a range even though I spent thousands on electrical upgrades for the speed oven and cooktop...) but the cabinet above is slated for a blower/vent and not an over the range microwave... In retrospect, I should have just gone the range/microwave combo route but I kind of got lost in looks over function... How bad did I mess up?

Comments (15)