SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laura_cash0

MSI Quartz countertops to work with creamy cabinets - help!

Laura Cash
last year
last modified: last year

Hi! First off, thanks so much for all the help this community has provided me in our kitchen renovation. I am choosing countertops this weekend and I am a bit overwhelmed. We have a relatively small kitchen with 1 window (southern exposure, has natural light but not direct sun). We went with Fabuwood Galaxy cabinets in Linen (a creamy white/beige) and are doing a Honey Hickory wood floor (picture below). We want white counters that help balance the cabinets to keep the bright and airy vibe and avoid them from looking too yellow (especially with artificial lighting it can skew a bit yellow at night). If helpful, for hardware we are planning on aged brass drawer pulls, a polished chrome faucet and a Kohler Whitehaven sink (plus stainless steel appliances).

A few options I was looking at were Calacatta Izaro, Calacatta Laza, Calacatta Abezzo, Calacatta Verona. I am getting confused with the MSI description of Warm White or Cool White and what would work best for what we are trying to achieve - I think warm white but wanted to confirm! Ultimately we will bring all samples with us Saturday to compare to the slab but want to go in with a good POV! Really appreciate any guidance in advance!

Comments (9)