SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chanda_silva

First floor, flooring dilemma

Chanda L
last year

We moved into our house about 7 years ago and had to put in new flooring in basically every room, We waited on the kitchen and hall entrance because we knew we would be doing a complete renovation to our 1970's kitchen.

So when we replaced the living room and dinning room CARPETS (ugh) we choose a classic, traditional hardwood floor in a rich coffee bean color.

Our dilemma now is;

my husband is 100% against the whole first floor being a dark hardwood that runs throughout. He is also not found of hardwood in the kitchen area.

I am having a hard time because I cant have 4 different flooring options on my first floor anymore, so our options would be:

A) put a Luxe Vinyl hardwood in the kitchen to try and match the existing flooring. Then leave the marble entrance the way it is...

or

B) Put a light colored Luxe Viny hardwood or "tile" into the kitchen and also the entrance way.

A) put a Luxe Vinyl hardwood in the kitchen to try and match the existing flooring. Then leave the marble entrance the way it is
B) Put a light colored Luxe Viny hardwood or "tile" into the kitchen and also the entrance way.

Comments (2)