SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

OMG you guys, the wedding is less than 3 months away

Sueb20
last year

I know you’ve all been on the edge of your seats wondering where I am on the fashion front. I still have issues but I am mostly set.

My dress for the wedding. I still am very happy with it even though my arms are fat and will still be fat in 3 months. After one drink I won’t care.

I have this shoe in all 3 of these colors. And I am not thrilled about any because I wore one pair to a wedding in June and my feet were crying by 9 pm. But if I can’t find anything better, I will just wear these probably in the champagne color (first pic) although I actually liked the blue with the dress too.

Also, my feet are not sweet and delicate and I feel like the strappiness makes them look kinda clompy.

I have tried at least 10 other pairs that were no-gos.

Tonight I ordered FIVE more pairs to try. Maybe I’ll like a closed toe shoe better.

I thought I had earrings I liked, but am thinking about something a little longer, so I have these on the way. They’re 2” where my others are maybe 1” (hoops with diamonds).

This is my rehearsal dress, which is super comfy and “swishy” and comes to just under my knee, even though it looks very short here.

These are my rehearsal shoes, which are very comfy. It’s hard to tell but they do match one of the colors in the dress.

I have plenty of earrings I could wear, but am still on the lookout for a fun orange or pink or even seafoam green pair.

I am going to get a ”practice” spray tan sometime soon to see if that’s something I want to do for the wedding. Nothing dramatic, just a little less white. You know, trade in my Simply White for Linen White or Navajo White.

Comments (102)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES