SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_962536706

The stepladder was supposed to come fully assembled and DID NOT

HU-962536706
last year

CH-AC520100 Druzi Accent Chair with Steps, Oak

Product SKU: CH-AC520100

I do not have words to describe my utter disappointment and complete deception from your company. I am recovering from chemotherapy and specifically searched stepladders that did NOT require any assembly. The ladder arrived and needs complete assembly and on top of that, came with NO directions. I simply don't have the energy to return it, but will post the WORST reviews on Yelp and anywhere else I can find to help other consumers not be deceived by you. I expect you to not only send me directions, but actually come to my house and assemble this. This is completely unacceptable and I am totally disgusted. My husband is the Chairman of a commercial real estate firm and I will also make sure that he tells all of his contacts what your company did. This cannot happen to people

Comment (1)

• btydrvn
    last year

Hoping you are sending this message directly to the manufacturer as well…and a picture of the product posted here will help people to avoid being inconvenience as you have…if you wish ..and if this is resolved to your satisfaction you may let us know that as well

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia