SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eliza_barone

Vadara Quartz: Phoenix Sky, Sterling Light, & Aurora Frost

eliza barone
last year

Wondering if anyone has slab photos (not from online) or installed pictures of countertops in Vadara’s Pheonix Sky, Sterling Light, or Aurora Frost.

These are newer colors and sometimes I find it hard to see the real colors within the slabs from the photos on their site.

I do have a pic of their Sterling Light. If anyone else has others, please share!!

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    last year

Seeing stuff in someone elses space is not helpful . Unless of course they have everything you have in your including the lighting, the flooring the cabinet color. Get some samples and bring them home to what you like. I will say do not buy handles or knobs before you have chosen every other thing except backsplash and wall color . What is the espresso colored piece?

• Farah A
    last year

I have these...I found Sterling Light and Phoenix Sky very similar. Aurora Frost is a similar family but different veining patterns. I like the Vadara materials - they are more bold and more natural looking than most other brands IMO.

• eliza barone
    Original Author
    last year

@Patricia Colwell Consulting, I am a fabricator so I have all the samples, but don’t keep full slabs of each color at my facility. My clients often want to see real photos. The samples are too small to truly show the size and pattern of the veining. However since posting this, I have found that Vadara has a tab on their website called Style Gallery if I remember correctly. It has tons of installed pics of each color. I’ve been using that since. Vadara is probably my top seller in Quartz.

• Farah A
    last year

Eliza- I would look into the Phoenix Sky a bit more. I just saw some pictures installed and they look very different from that sample I have. Much less character. I can't find a slab anywhere which is odd.

• Melanie Forster
    last year
    last modified: last year

I went to Vadera the other day and looked at Phoenix Sky and Aurora slabs. It is definitely important to see the full slab in person. The Aurora had a very orange vein through it that I didn't care for but was not present on the sample. The Phoenix sky was really nice. I think that is the route I am going. I was going to go with Dekton Morpheus. It is gorgeous but more movement and veining that I think I can handle long term.

• Melanie Forster
    last year

Phoenix sky

• Melanie Forster
    last year

Close up of

phoenix sky .

• Melanie Forster
    last year

@eliza barone Hi! Wondering what paint color you chose with Sterling Light? Struggling to find the right white that doesnt make it look dingy or blue etc.

• eliza barone
    Original Author
    last year

Melanie, I’m a fabricator bit homeowner so I’m not sure of what paints my clients have used. Would your fabricator let you take a sample home for a few days so you can use it to pick a paint? Or just go to where they have full slabs near you and bring a lot of paints chips with you.

• Julie Adams
    11 months ago

Melanie - Did you end up installing Phoenix sky? I’ve been looking at it and Aurora Frost as well as Calacatta Gold by Silestone. Lmk if anyone has pics from installs of any of those. Thanks!

• Melanie Forster
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

@Julie Adams hi! i ended up falling for vadara marbella and we purchased that but havent installed yet

• Julie Adams
    11 months ago

Ok! Thanks for responding. Love to see pics when you install.

• Marla Maschmann
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

Somone shared pictures of Sterling Light in this thread. Did you ever get finished pictures and could you tell me what color of white those cupboards are? I like it! And I wish I could see comparision pictures of Naurelle and Sterling light?

• Farah A
    11 months ago

It might have been me. I decided to not do the Sterling LIght in the end. When I looked at the slabs in person they looked so different from that sample. I went with Calcutta Valentin from MSI. A little bit creamy but I love my countertop.