SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nabeyaki7

Question about the Plinth marble coffee table and low coffee tables

Hello Kitty
last year

I’m curious if anyone has had experience living with the Plinth marble coffee table from Menu: (https://www.dwr.com/living-accent-coffee-tables/plinth-coffee-table/100192421.html?lang=en_US&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIws_Pg-bS_AIVNCKtBh3hHAGQEAQYASABEgIWcPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)

To be transparent: I have been captivated by this table for a while now. Now that we have another property to decorate and move into (at some point), I feel this is the right time to just get it and scratch that itch.

The only thing that gives me pause is that it’s only 10.67” tall. I’ve seen it in a DWR showroom and it didn’t “feel” as low as the dimension listed suggests. Objectively, I know it is.

The sofa seat height is 18” and I’m concerned it will be too low for a standard seat height. I’ve looked at other marble plinth coffee tables out there but their dimensions are just a bit too big or not right for the space. This one is perfect, it’s just the height that gave a little pause.

Anyone with a plinth or low coffee table care to chime in? I really love it and think it would anchor my space beautifully. Just the height…

Comments (2)