SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rockybird

DYSON horrible customer service

last year
last modified: last year

I’ve just had it with dyson!

I purchased a dyson oversize for almost 1k several months ago. The vacuum never worked right. It would not vacuum bird seed (my old dysons vacuumed bird seed just fine). It had difficulty vacuuming anything but dog hair. It just pushed objects ahead of it. The filter was constantly dirty. I cleaned it all the damn time, waiting two days for it to dry. It finally quit vaccuming. I called dyson early dec and facetimed with them. I was told it was a manufacturer defect and they would send a new one when they got back in stock. I told them that was not acceptable. I need a vacuum now. I paid for a vacuum, therefore I want a working vacuum. After over an hour on the phone, they said they would send a v8 to use until the oversize came back in stock. it was to arrive dec 22.

The vacuum never came. I waited a few extra days in case it was delayed by the holidays. I called dyson. After another hour on the phone and I was told it was not company policy to send a v8 out. I was told to ship the oversize back and that the vacuum was in stock. I had just had surgery from a bike wreck and could not drive. Dyson said ups would pick it up at my house. UPS never came. I called dyson back. After more time on the phone, I was told UPS would arrive to pick it up. UPS never came. Meanwhile there I am every day dragging that damn box I packed for UPS in and out of the house every night after back surgery. I finally contact UPS by facebook. I’m told UPS will come the next day. No one comes. I msg dyson again and they say no one had promised that. I send a copy of their msg. Promisnig UPS would come. They set up UPS again. FINALLY UPS picks up the vacuum Jan 3 and delivers it jan 5 to dyson. I was told the new oversize would be ”expedited” to me. It’s jan 14. NO VACUUM has arrived. I have been on the phone with dyson for almost THREE HOURS total on my saturday. Guess what? the oversize is out of stock!! So now I have no vacuum after paying $1000 for the vacuum. I have four parrots and two dogs. I have spent HOURS on the phone with dyson just trying to get what I paid for! I am back on hold again. This is nuts!

Can someone recommend another company to buy a cordless vacuum from?

Comments (49)

• last year

Hmm, are you saying you wanted a particular model as a loaner until your model came back in stock? I have never heard of a loaner for anything at that price point.

• last year

Rocky, has Dyson given you a credit for the returned vac? Or are they planning to keep your money until they're back in stock?

• Related Discussions

American Universal Corp Horrible Service

Q

Comments (3)
    I know it's frustrating not to get a response to an inquiry, but to be honest, because of internet security issues and the manner different Interent Service Providers handle email delivery there is really no guarantee they even received your email. Our ISP will randomly reject an email if it's system feels it's a threat. So after my own personal experiences I have a hard time writing off a company just because I didn't get a response to an email inquiry.
    ...See More

And now a horrible customer story ....

Q

Comments (27)
    Oldryder, I'm real sorry to hear of your experience, I'm sure being a fabricator, just like anyone who deal with customers face to face, you deal with a lot of nonsense from people. When I picked out my slab, my fabricator actually didn't even go with me, it's not that he wouldn't have, I'm sure he would of, so, she was lucky IMO. Anyhow, the thing that people need to remember IMO & from my experience, you are looking at an unpolished or only lightly polished piece of natural stone, which can very greatly in color, flow etc..depending on when it was brought to the slab yard. You are also looking at something that is "vertical" & when it's installed it's "horizontal" which gives it (sometimes) quite a different look. Also, you are looking at something that is under different lighting, sometimes it's the warehouse lights, sometimes it's outside, which also effects how slabs look. When I got my countertop installed, I loved it, but, also noticed that under My kitchen lighting, it was actually a bit darker & more gold than it looked when I picked it out, you just never know 100% what the final "look" will be, until it's in your house, under your lights, so, yes, word of caution to anyone, look look & then look again at something you're seriously considering getting & know that it's not really up to the fabricator, but you to know what you like, they are only there for "guidance" not to pick something out for you. I'm sorry she had a bad experience, but, personally, I don't feel you had anything to do with it oldryder, it sounds like you did what you were paid to do. Some people are impossible to please.
    ...See More

LG Horrible Customer Service

Q

Comments (1)
    There are online sources for LG parts. SearsPartsDirect.com, AppliancePartsPros.com, and RepairClinic.com, probably others. I don't think LFX25778 is the full model number. Should be a few more letters/numbers at the end. You didn't provide details as to where in the system the o-ring of concern is located. Did you try taking the faulty o-ring to a plumbing supply for possible size-matching?
    ...See More

BE AWARE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MIELE!

Q

Comments (60)
    If you need warranty service, your primary contact is the place you bought it from, as they are the party that you have a contract with. A lot of manufacturers offer to step into this responsibility, as they frequently are in a better position to deal with warranty claims. But they can set the terms of this service when they do that. This becomes a problem when manufacturers have a restricted network of authorized dealers. And it's on you to confirm this information or revert back to contacting the dealer instead of the manufacturer. This is a pretty common concept in many jurisdictions around the world, and the US isn't as exception. Amazon throws an extra wrinkle into this whole thing. I believe they might actually be an authorized dealer for Miele. But that's only true if they act in their role as dealer. They also happen to operate a market place where they facilitate third parties selling to customers. In that case, you are most likely dealing with an unauthorized dealer who sources their appliances on the grey market. They might even be customer-returns, or refurbished units. Not surprisingly, Miele is less excited about providing warranty service for these. Can you confirm that you bought directly from Amazon, or was it a third party that happened to sell on Amazon? That's important you know. And yes, if in doubt, Amazon is the best point of contact for you.
    ...See More
  • last year

Wow - what a nightmare. My Dysons have been great so I’m of no help in recommending another brand.

rockybird thanked 3katz4me
  • last year

Rocky, so sorry about your fall and I hope you have a full recovery.

No suggestions for cordless and I've never used one that impressed me. I do love my central vac with Hide-A-Hose. With 3 dogs I wouldn't want to do without it.

rockybird thanked chispa
  • last year

@mtnrdredux_gw dyson offered an older model to use until the oversize came back in stock. After I didnt receive it, I called to ask where it is. I was told that in fact I was misinformed and dyson does not do that. I was told to ship mine back and they would “expedite” a new oversize to me, as they are in fact in stock and the previous customer service rep. was wrong. After multiple attempts and hours on the phone, they finally arranged for ups to pick it up. Two weeks after they have recieved it, I have no vacuumm. Why? Because now I am told that the oversize is in fact OUT of stock. So I have no vacuum now! After paying almost 1k for one, plus extended warranty. All because they sold me one that had a defect.

• last year

@bunny dyson will not refund any money. They have the defective vacuum now. They offered to send me a cheaper lower model vaccum in exchange! Why would I do that after paying $200 more plus the ext. warranty for the oversize? Then they offered to send me a loaner, but they would not send my oversize back to me until they received the loaner back. The thing is, by the time the loaner is received by dyson, the oversize could be out of stock again! So then I will be back to square one with no vacuum. I asked them to let me send the loaner back after I received my oversize and they wont do that. The whole thing is crazy. So now I have no vacuum with 4 birds and two dogs. After paying 1k. And I dont know when I will receive my replacement oversize.

• last year

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. What a hassle!

I've never been impressed with Dyson or understood the hype. I'm not familiar with cordless, though. I have been very happy with the 2 Shark corded vacuums I've had.

editing... just saw your most recent replies. I'd perhaps wait for the replacement. Follow up with them regularly to see when it's arriving. Maybe ask them to expedite your ticket number because it's been so long since you bought the original. Are you sure you're locked into this with no chance of a refund?

rockybird thanked Feathers11
  • last year

You can dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Sorry to hear about your fall and surgery. I have two Dyson sticks, and had no problem getting a replacement battery two days before the warranty expired.

I followed GoCleanCo on IG. She tested numerous vacuums (bought them all herself) and these were highly rated: Shark and BuTure. The vacuum testing is in her Reels, so you can go through and see what is best for your household.

• last year

Yeah, that is bizarre.. Sorry, though, I am no help and am a big fan of my 2 Dysons.

Sorry about the accident and hope all is better soon.

rockybird thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • last year

@DawnInCal that is a good idea. I just spoke with dyson. Now they tell me they have no idea when the oversize will be back in stock! So, I agreed to have them send a temp. vacuum. Unfortuantely, they won’t send my new oversize back until they receive the temp. vacuum. So again, I could be without a vacuum for awhile.

I guess you have to pick your battles.

• last year

I don't whether this will be helpful or not, but it may be worth a try..... Most credit card companies these days will at least double the warranty period on purchases. I realize that isn't your problem, but I'm wondering, since credit cards clearly have depts that deal with warranty issue if that might be a way for you to get the support you ought to be getting.

rockybird thanked Bestyears
  • last year

@Bestyears Thank you! I may have to do that. I just agreed to let dyson send me a temp lower model to use until the oversize is back in stock. The call center is limited in what they can do. I’ll see how it goes with the temp vacuum and replacement first.

• last year

Just an FYI, the use of Dyson vacuums VOIDS any and all carpet warranties. (Some other brands of vacuums do as well.) Dyson won't tell you this, and the way most carpet warranties are written, it can be hard to decipher. (Found this out by personal experience.)

rockybird thanked Mary Elizabeth
  • last year

What a nightmare. I am so sorry this is happening to you, especially when you are recovering from back surgery. It sounds like one hand doesn't know what the other one is doing at Dyson. Personally, I have always had good luck with Dyson, but never had to deal with sending back a bad one, which is the litmus test for how a company operates.

rockybird thanked graywings123
  • last year

That's weird! I have two Dysons and love them - no problems! One I've had about 10 years, the other (cordless) about 6 months. No advice, but wish you the best.

rockybird thanked Sammie J
  • last year

Hope you are recovering comfortably rockybird.

If things get worse, or not acceptable, take to posting on Dysons social media pages. Sorry its not easier.

rockybird thanked maddielee
  • last year

If I'd spent that much on a vac and had these problems, I'd be beside myself. I wouldn't want anything more to do with Dyson after the way they jerked you around on the phone. Un-freaking-acceptable. I think I would contact my cc people and dispute the entire transaction. The faulty item has been picked up by UPS and received by Dyson, right? Well, screw them. I'd want my money back to begin anew with another company.

I bought a Dyson Animal from Macy's that tried to eat my rugs. I had the suction turned way down, and it still didn't want to move. Fortunately, Macy's took the darn thing back. I ended up with a Shark. It's not high-end, but it does a decent job for a fraction of the price.

Good luck!

rockybird thanked Bunny
  • last year

I have a V10 and looked at the outsize. I didn't get the outsize because it was even heavier and that would limit the way I would use it. The only issue I've had with a Dyson product was in changing the filter in our fan (user error), and I discovered we have a Dyson service center less that 10 miles from my house. The guy in the shop showed me the problem and we were out in about 2 minutes. I spent longer waiting on the phone trying to call for support than it took me to drive there and back home. My sons both have Dyson cordless vacs too, and I got one of them the purifier fan before we got ours because their apartment had no kitchen window or vent. They have loved both the vac and the fan.

I'm sorry you haven't the same kind of experience, but I do believe a lot of retailers and manufacturers are still operating with significant supply and support issues. I don't know how much is because they have to and how much is because they think they can, but I'm ready to get past it.

rockybird thanked lascatx
  • last year

Sounds like you cannot trust anything the CS reps tell you. UGH! We just had an issue with a little Black N Decker cordless vac and their customer service was outstanding! They shipped us a brand new vac in days and didn't even ask for the old one back!

Could you ask for a supervisor? Maybe that would help.

rockybird thanked arkansas girl
  • PRO
    last year

You are vacuuming bird food and dog hair. I'd own the Shark, bagless with a cord, and move on, after I called the cc company, and Dyson, and told them not paying....not.

Unless you are vacuuming this stuff from hardwood and no carpet? I would also forget about cordless. Plug it in.

For the rest here? Dyson, is the ruination of any fine rug, Period.

rockybird thanked JAN MOYER
  • PRO
    last year

Get your money back through your credit card company and then go buy a Miele cannister. I have had two of them and they are great. They have cords but they are very long and are automatically retractable. Dyson doesn't deserve your business after what they have put you through.

rockybird thanked Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
  • last year

I have a Miele canister, and Oreck upright and handheld, and I use the Dyson cordless 90% of the time. I bought Sharks for my sons while in college and we hated them - they now have Dysons. For me, it would be worth getting it right. I do agree you should not be out $1,000 with no vacuum and no time table. Have you looked to see if there is a service center near you? Maybe they can loan a refurbished one -- or have one to sell you for less and then work to get your money back on the original one. They should refund if they cannot tell you when they can get you one. If they won't , dispute the charge if you still can (generally 60 days from the billing statement date, but that can vary).

If you don't have a service center in your area, Costco would be my nect plan of attack -- they have the V10 and V11 with the V10 $100 off right now. The V10 is lighter weight than the Outsize -- doesn't have the LED light, but it's a lot less, a proven model and you'd have Costco standing behind it as well. FWIW .Mostly hope you just get it resolved sooner rather than later -- I'm working on more than 2 months of mattress fiasco with multiple defective mattress deliveries. Two weeks until the next delivery -- third (or fourth) brand. I think I am going to postpone as many major purchases as possible for a while and hope companies get their act together. Manufacturers and retailers.

• PRO
    last year

Yep, disputing with your credit card company is the way to go. Get the credit and go buy a different vacuum.

rockybird thanked Sabrina Alfin Interiors
  • last year

Thanks everyone for your support. Dyson is sending a loaner, unitl the oversize is back in stock. Unfortunately, they will not send my replacement oversize vacuum until they receive the loaner back once the oversize is back i stock. Im fearful I will be in the same spot when that time comes. I send the loaner back - they tell me the oversize is out of stock again after they receive it. And then once again I will have no vacuum. If that happens, I think I will call the cc co. which I think was a great idea. I did speak with the supervisor at the call center who called me back two hours later and was very curt and rude. She was not helpful. @Diana Bier Interiors, LLC I will look at that miele! Thanks!! @lascatx I was worried the oversize would be too heavy as well but I got used to it pretty quickly.

• last year

rockybird...I'm so sorry Dyson is giving you such a hassle over a lemon. I also have two Dysons and love them. My central vac is pretty cool too. I do own a cheap corded vac a renter left....it's OK. Retails for $69 and it does get the job done. At the lodge we have a Shark...what a cheap piece of plastic junk.

rockybird thanked nicole___
  • last year

The Miele canister is a good vacuum -- expensive, like the Dyson, and you can clean anything with it -- but I was used to an upright and find it a hassle to pull the canister around. The long cord is a blessing and a curse. I don't mind having it for a deep cleaning option, but the Dyson is the day to day choice for me. I have neck and shoulder issues, so the weight of the outsize would likely limit it to being used like an upright only.... which I do a lot, but I need the other options.

I get your concern about getting stuck a second time. And I didn't find most of the people I talked to by phone to be very helpful either (that seems to be the norm of late -- nearly everywhere). If you are a Costco member, you could buy one while on sale and just keep it in the box so you have it if you get stranded again. Return it is you don't need it. It would be a don't use it don't pay insurance option.

• last year

we need to get Mtn on this! I don’t recall the person or tte circumstances, but someone here was having a terrible experience with customer service recently and she suggested going to corporate and actually found contact info that bypassed CS. Problem was resolved. if she doesn’t see this, I would suggest trying that route. Complain directly to the president or anyone whose contact info you can find.

rockybird thanked Olychick
  • last year

What you might like to do is contact the headquarters of the Dyson business in U.K. I had to do that and got instant service. Here is the site, you may call or email. I chose the last so I could lay out my problem with clarity. https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/contact-us

rockybird thanked Yayagal
  • last year

Rockybird, I’ve so sorry you’ve had such a hard time with Dyson CS. I’m another who has had nothing but good luck with my 2 Dysons, including one very good experience getting my V11 cordless head replaced. There was a very small fee due to it being out of warranty, so I didn't mind paying their fee for a replacement.

I hate you had a bike accident and surgery also, so dealing with all this in the middle of recovery is no fun.

• last year

Outside, i looked but did not see a contact, plus looks like Rocky (belatedly) is getting help.

• last year

Thank you everyone! @Yayagal Thank you! I tried that contact and ended up at the same place I am at now. The phone no is the one I called. I also posted on their forum and on their facebook page AND messaged them. I could not find a contact to someone who was not at the call center.. I remeber calling dyson years ago and actally getting people who worked at the company. I even offered to purchase another dyson yestrerday so that I wouldnt have to play this game of boxing the loaner up, driving to UPS, waiting for it to arrive at dyson, waiting for my replacement, etc. But do you think they would offer a discount on another vacuum? Even 20%? Nope, retail prices only for me, the repeat customer on their third dyson vacuum….

@OutsidePlaying thank you! I’m doing better! It’s been three weeks since surgery and I’m healing great! I herniated a disc and broke a bone in my back in the fall. The surgery was successful and I had immediate pain relief!

• last year

I found this.

https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9177

eta: where did you originally purchase the vacuum? I was looking at Costco and they sell some models. No help to you now, but Costco allows returns almost indefinitely, if you find yourself in the market for another one.

rockybird thanked Olychick
  • last year

@Olychick I purchased it at bestbuy. I also bought an extended warranty. Now I wonder if I should have returned it to bestbuy. I thought they told me that it covered beyond the dyson warranty, which is why I sent it to dyson. Anyway, I called bestbuy and briefly got ahold of someone but then dyson suupervisor called and I had to hang up with bestbuy to take the call. I called bb back and left my number for a callback but never got one. Since the vacuum is with dyson now, I guess it’s a moot point anyway. But that’s good to know and I’ll look at costco next time. :)

• last year

Oh my goodness -- that is quite and injury, but great that you go instant relief with the surgery.

Best Buy's extended warranty generally provides for 3 repairs without success before they replace unless they can determine they cannot repair it. They do usually defer to the manufacturer during the original warranty period.

I just don't understand Dyson holding you hostage -- if they cannot immediately (or VERY promptly) repair or replace, they should refund it. BUT, I just went and looked at their website and they show the Outsize as in stock. Not only that, but I looked at Best Buy and every store in the Houston area shows them in stock. I don't see any reason why they cannot locate one and get it sent to you right away. We seem to have a severe lack of problem solvers these days.

• last year

@lascatx Thank you for saying that about best buy’s warranty because that is exactly how I remember them describing it! They told me when I bought it to send the vacm back to dyson while under dyson warranty but bring to bb after that. The lady at bb yesterday told me no, I should have brought it to bb and they would have given me a new one. But that is not how I remember the warranty being explained to me.

The dyson web site says oversize is back in stock in 2-3 weeks on my end, but when I spoke to the supervisor at dyson, she told me they have no idea when it will be back in stock. Anyway I probably should have contacted bb first. Maybe I would have my vacuum now!

• last year

Maybe you can get Dyson to refund you and just let you buy a new one at Best Buy, especially if they haven't already shipped the loaner that will just make things more complicated. I could trade you phone calls tomorrow -- just to give you a break and have a little fun. I have been getting daily notices to schedule my mattress delivery. I asked them to send me a photo of the bar code and manufacture date because I'm pretty certain it is an old mattress -- one we refused 2 weeks ago -- the same day they say it arrived at the warehouse. Yeah, when it came back from my house with my DH swearing like a sailor. They still haven't sent it -- doesn't really matter. We went to another store location and picked out a different mattress that is made to order. We just have to wait 2 weeks for it to be delivered. Meanwhile, I would like to prove to the warehouse that they screwed up -- again. I understand the corporate VP in charge of all warehouses has now been sold looped in on our fiasco. Doesn't help anything happen any faster, but I hope they get if fixed,.

• last year

@lascatx I’m sorry for the mattress fiasco! How awful to resend the one you already refused!!! I Would love your help with the dyson cs but I think I will let it go for now and wait for my loaner to arrive. I would defintely had taken you up on it yesterday AM- I was on the phone for three hours! Grrrrrr!

• last year

I will be on the phone tomorrow. It's really kind of funny now. The warehouse said they'd send a photo of the barcode with the manufacturing date and all I get are requests to set up a delivery date. Apparently this warehouse has a new manager and things are a mess. Maybe we can have a virtual drink later. LOL

I keep reminding myself of the supply and price issues I knew would be coming as soon as the pandemic hit and telling myself it hasn't been as fast or as bad as I expected. Overall. But I did expect companies to try to restore service and quality better. Still hoping we get there.

• last year

rockybird, you've already spent way too much time on this and they are still giving you the run around. Call your CC, file a dispute and be done with it.

When your money is refunded, buy another vacuum at Costco. You'll have peace of mind that Costco stands behind pretty much everything they sell except electronics like computers, phones, etc. They used to allow returns of electronics, but people started abusing the return policy by returning their computers or phones and getting a new one every year.

rockybird thanked DawnInCal
  • last year

@DawnInCal You are right!!! I give up!!!! I had posted on the dyson forum. I was contacted by dyson because of that post. Every day early in the AM I get an email that they are looking into it. Now they say that I have a V15 coming to me but loaning vacuums is not company policy!!! The oversize is NOT being replaced. This is not what I was told by multiple people including the supervisor at dyson call center. Their call center told me that this was a loaner. I’ve just had it with dyson. I’m calling the credit card company today. I’m done,

• PRO
    last year

You're only two weeks behind what you should have done after two phone calls? : )

rockybird thanked JAN MOYER
  • last year

What a nightmare. When these things go wrong, it's like you get stuck in an endless loop that keeps repeating itself over and over and over. It's beyond frustrating; it's just nuts what customers sometimes have to deal with.

Good for you for stepping off this hamster wheel and taking control back. Even it you have to go without a vacuum for a few weeks, you'll be better off than if you were still trying to work it out with Dyson and dragging this thing out even longer.

Good luck! And, I hope you find a vacuum that you love! :)

rockybird thanked DawnInCal
  • last year

I just called our local repair center to get an outside the fray insight. He said they do not have parts for repairs and they have been out of stock -- so even though they are listed online, the shipping would be delayed. He says they are shown to be in stock on 10-14 days and that once they are updated to that status, the delivery time should be pretty certain. His suggestion was to see if they can stop the shipment of the V15 and wait for the one you should get, but it sounded like they were trying to offer you an option when you said you couldn't wait. Not sure what happened in terms of loaners and miscommunications there because I've never heard of them sending loaners. I suspect someone was trying to suggest you use it and return it within the return period -- which is not really the way that's supposed to work and probably why you got different messages.

They weren't really doing you any favors either, because you might then get "stuck" with the V15 (I'd take one but for me it would be an upgrade) or have to then pay to upgrade back to the Outsize. Good intentions can go really wrong. If you liked the vacuum, I'd stand firm on getting a warranty replacement of the same model. If you want to talk to the guy I talked to, his number is 713 683 1602. He offered to help but said if they are already shipping something out, it's outside anything he can do and said go back through the customer service channels and insist on them sending you the first available Outsize. With express delivery (my addition - or new attachments or something if you need them, or keep the V15 but insist on a credit for the difference, at least). I'm going to go call on my mattress fiasco now -- didn't get to it yesterday. But whatever you do, get what YOU want - not what we say. We won't be using it.

• last year

Sorry for the delay! I just saw my post didnt go through!

Lascatx , thank you for doing that! That was very kind of you!! :) If I get stuck with the V15 I will defintely call the cc co.! But I have it in an email now that I can keep the V15 until I receive the oversize absolute! I hope that is correct! I am definitely NOT settling for a cheaper vauum without a warranty and I will call the cc co. if there is any hassle. But the good news is that I have it in wrting. I will keep you updated!

I really appreciate everyone's support. I did not call the cc co. after all. The V15 arrived and I also received an email from dyson saying that I should keep the V15 until the new oversize arrives. They are going to send the oversize absolute which is supposed to arrive in 2-3 weeks. I am just so happy to have a working vacuum. So far the V15 is doing so MUCH better than my oversize ever did. I havent thoroughly tested it but so far it vacuums up small particles, like cereal pieces and bird seed. My oversize only pushed those things forward in front. I was constantly picking up things with my hands. I could not use the oversize in my bird room. It was useless, so I had to sweep. Then the oversize just gave out.

• last year

I'm happy to hear it is working out. A vacuum is one of those things I hated to spend grown up money on and was grateful to get a hand me down, but that all changed when I needed a new one. Life without a good vacuum sucks. No pun intended, but.....

• last year

I wonder why the oversize was worse than the v15? Glad you have something to use!

• last year

Yes @lascatx! I completely agree!! Especially with white floors, 4 small birds and two rambunctious dogs!!

@mtnrdredux_gw I was told by the very first rep. I spoke with that there was a manufacturer defect with the machine I had. So I think that the oversize should work well, but I must have gotten one of the bad ones. I'm hoping the new one will be as good as the V15. :)

• last year

Check with your cc company to see what the time limit is for protesting a purchase. Glad you have at least a partial solution.