SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
gtdj519

Backsplash ideas for remodel

gtdj519
24 days ago
last modified: 24 days ago

Hi

After a countertop redo due to the quartzite i chose having major issues, we are now in good shape with our replacement counters, which are honed namibian sky marble ( aka damasco white marble,, namib sky marble )

They are a bright white marble with swirls of light gray and light blue-gray. cabinets are chantilly lace.

floors are being refnished, paneling and crown molding have all been painted chantilly lace as well.

The color of the wall where dining table will be is TBD- as I want to figure out backsplash color first, the top above paneling it is just primed .

As you can see the kitchen / DR have been combined with a wall being removed, so im treating it as one room. If I do a white or gray backspalsh , I was thinking of painting the walls a blue gray. If I do a blue gray backsplash, I am not sure what color to paint the walls.

I am considering some type of variated white tile , a textured / dimensional white tile , a light gray tile, or a blue-gray tile. I’m not sure which way to go, and would love some suggestions or ideas to spring board off of.

thanks!!

Comments (118)

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Lovely kitchen barbgolding. Looks like a beautiful space.

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    16 days ago

@gtdj519 I'd stay away from tile with too much pattern. Your countertop stone has a lot of movement so I think staying with a solid color in either ceramic or glass is your best bet. You want the tile to complement the stone, not compete with it.

gtdj519 thanked Sabrina Alfin Interiors
  • Related Discussions

How to make your own tile and back-splash (pic heavy)

Q

Comments (25)
    I'm not sure how I came across this post, I think it was displayed on the right side and I clicked on it being intrigued by the tile making. I was at one time interested in working with papercrete and hypertufa. But after enlisting my brother, who wasn't as enthusiastic, and my niece, who poured cement down my laundry room sink, which original to the house had lasted 70 years, and ruining three blenders, my interest waned. True to form, if I come upon difficulty in a project, I think of it as a sign for me not to continue. And really, after all these years of trying various crafts that result in crap, I should know better. I also should have known better than to ask my brother, who always says it can't be done to any of my unique design ideas. And I should have known better than to ask my niece, who once stayed up all night before having to drive to LA for an art show, cutting mat after mat after measuring once, twice, sometimes ten times, but always coming out with the wrong size. I think we both have math dyslexia. I should video us trying anything crafty to see where we go wrong. I think both of us having ADHD might have something to do with it. Sorry for the backstory and run on sentences. So, I just wanted to see if you continued with your venture. And to say sorry for whatever tragedy occurred to cause you to have to move to Florida. Not that there is anything wrong with Florida, but it isn't Panama. Which is one of my favorite places in the western hemisphere. I hope no one is upset that I brought up a seven year old post.
    ...See More

Pot filler w/ this backsplash too busy? Slab or tile backsplash?

Q

Comments (9)
    Hi Katie, Demo starts tomorrow, so no pics on progress yet, but I'll post when I have some. I'm working a little bit with a KD, and doing the rest myself with cabinetmaker. KD suggested open shelving like in the inspiration pic (but in stainless, specifically). I think it would stress me out though, lol! Having all of my bottles and stuff right out there (the range area is the focal point to basically my whole downstairs living area). My pantry rarely looks fabulous, and I'd be moving the pantry out into the open. So, I think we'll be making the vertical column things on either side of the mantel style range area into pull-out shelves for sheet pans, spices, small bottles, etc. I considered the open shelving with a pretty display of white bowls and dishes, but then I'd lose the storage space for the stuff I really need at my fingertips. Feel free to email me, too, if you want to exchange more ideas. It's a fun process!
    ...See More

I have been remodeling our kitchen. I need help with backsplash ideas.

Q

Comments (11)
    This is the most peacefilled spa kitchen like I have ever seen. You have done so great with your choice of paint and counters and cabinet colors. It was obviously made for this tone of tile. I love what Claire suggests, but for some reason am growing weary of the thousands of grout lines in backsplashes this past few years, and I am sure they are easier to install for the crew that works it, but isn't this just a beautiful picture? https://www.houzz.com/photos/waikiki-chic-2-contemporary-kitchen-hawaii-phvw-vp~32466 and with a bit of texture: https://www.houzz.com/photos/waikiki-chic-2-contemporary-kitchen-hawaii-phvw-vp~32465 and with your paint: you will see the tile color in painted wall on the left and your paint choice hue(very close to it) on your right in this sitting area...https://www.houzz.com/photos/waikiki-chic-1-contemporary-living-room-hawaii-phvw-vp~32464 Enjoy looking at all the photos in this set I hope the link works!
    ...See More

To backsplash or not to backsplash

Q

Comments (6)
    It depends on a couple of things - your personal taste and your intentions for the home. Backsplash can be tricky - depending on what you put in, it could become outdated and make it harder to sell if that is your intent. On the flip side, if this is a home you are in for the long haul, do what makes your eyes happy! The great thing is you could start off without it and add it in after. You could go to a Lowes to pick up a couple sheets of their peel and stick backsplash just to get an idea of how it will look. Hope that helps! ~Rachel www.homesweethomestore.com
    ...See More
  • gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Thank you Sabrina Alfin Interiors. I will adhere to that advice.

If I do a solid tile, my options would be obviously the usual brick set, but I was also considering either this weave pattern ( which uses angled chevron tiles) or herringbone ( which regular subway).

I am okay with a usual brick set if that is what layout will look best, but I was hoping a somewhat different pattern or layout could also be considered as well and still work nicely. Are there layout options with a subway or a simple tile shape ( for example; diamond shape) That could work ?

thank you !

This was the weave I was referring. Its

similar to a herringbone, but slitghtly different. I am just unsure if this ( or herringbone) would be considered too busy .

to

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    16 days ago

You could also straight-set the subway tile and get it in a slightly larger format too. Works nicely either vertically or horizontally. See examples (not for color, just for tile installation):

Mid-Century Modern Kitchen Backsplash · More Info

Warm Yellow Kitchen Tiles Backsplash · More Info

gtdj519 thanked Sabrina Alfin Interiors
  • gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Thank you sabrina alfin interiors. I have seen the straight stack layout, but I don’t think I really care for it I dont know what it is about it that I dont like. It just feels ultra modern to me.

• me
    16 days ago

Beautiful stone countertops! I just went through the same dilemma with dolomite countertops. No tile looked right because of the stone's shading, so we decided to run the stone up thru the backsplash and the look is amazing. Give it a thought if it's possible, and do a beautiful gray/blue wall color to pull from the marble veining. BM Wickham Gray has blue undertones and may work if the lighting is right.

gtdj519 thanked me
  • gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Thank you me. Dolomite is a beautiful stone. I am sure it looks very pretty. thank you for the suggestions ; I will consider that as well.

• Sofia
    16 days ago

I think the weave might look a little busy. When I look at this photo, my eyes are drawn to the backsplash. I’d want the beautiful countertop to be the star of this show.
    I do like the weave though. Maybe a grout that matches the tile would calm it down a bit?

gtdj519 thanked Sofia
  • Russell C. Roney
    16 days ago

I'd use the same stone as your backsplash. We did it in our home and the result is outstanding.

gtdj519 thanked Russell C. Roney
  • Toni McCormick
    16 days ago

I LOVE the Lapis glass --the pattern seems to MOVE WITH & compliments the pattern in your countertop material. It won't overwhelm w pattern either. The other linear and tiles w a LOT of delineated lines might overwhelm your kitchen if you're going for the "elegant ethereal" look.

• kitschykitch
    16 days ago

do something ”special over your cook top

I do not want to offend, but a special scene or treatment over the cooktop is now dated.

Keep it simple. Continue the stone or choose something simple.

• A M
    16 days ago

I really like this with the platinum grout

• rainigirl
    16 days ago

I am late to the party, but, this thread is quite overwhelming. Too many choices. Your countertops are beautiful! I would keep your walls/backsplash simple, tile choice and color choice simple. Don't detract from the marble. Also, is it possible to change the slider to french doors?

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Thank you kitschykitch

i am not planning on doing a focal point

behind the stove. It was a nice suggestion, and I appreciate the idea, but I have a microwave over my stove, so I dont really want to draw attention to a microwave, and the space is 18 inches like the rest of the backsplash, so there really isnt room for a wow factor. I think when a person has a pretty hood and ample height, it can be a lovely feature, but I do not have that. I most likely will be taking the tile up to the ceiling on the blank wall next to to wall cabinet. There will be 2 floating shelves on that wall.

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    16 days ago

Rainigirl. Sorry thar think the thread is overwhelming. Members have been extremely helpful and generous with suggestions and ideas. I appreciate all of it, as this is a process ( probably most stressful one of a kitchen remodel 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Everyone has been kind and helpful

No, the sliding doors are not being changed to french doors. They are staying for functional purposes . I have a screened in deck and french doors would not be able to open, due to banging into the furniture on the deck by being pushed out or banging into our dining table, being pulled inward.

• Dorothy Meyers
    16 days ago

We used a mosaic tile, which included the green tones in our kitchen, the beauty of it is that it changes color depending on the angle or direction you look at it from. Therefore you don't have to be matchy matchy. https://www.mosaictile.com/collections/kaleidoscope-tile-line/products/kaleidoscope-color-swirl-variegated-glass-mosaic-tiles?variant=40602315129008 This is grey goose, looks like it contains many of your colors.

gtdj519 thanked Dorothy Meyers
  • Karen Lancendorfer
    15 days ago

I would recommend that you go with a traditional subway tile in white with a gray grout, but switch up the size of the tile to a 4 x 8 so it still looks modern and the countertops remain the star of the show.

gtdj519 thanked Karen Lancendorfer
  • coray
    15 days ago

I know you’ve heard all this before, and then some, but, FWIW: stay on the simple side, avoid heavily patterned tile. Either white or the really pale blues look nice, but don’t do a mosaic that mixes 3 colors. If you go with blue, paint your walls in Chantilly Lace….we did that, and it’s not boring at all. (Presumably you will add other colors via art, pots etc.) Also: if you think Encore tile is costly, Sonoma will probably be as high or higher, I’m sure you know that. I’m not sure if you’re set on your brushed nickel hardware, but if you haven’t purchased that yet, have you considered a soft, matte brassy or golden color? I think it would really be nice and add some warmth to your kitchen; you could still mix metals. (Or if not gold, a polished nickel is also warmer, super pretty. See suggestion below….solid cast bronze, good quality.) Good luck!

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    15 days ago

Thanks so mich coray! appreicatie all the input. I ahree, I am not doing a blended mosiac. I am struggling to find the right light blue; been hathering and testing samples. I had previously priced an encore tile for bathroom, and they were over 75 SF. I actually ended up going with Sonoma glass tiles for my bathroom, and yes, they are mid-high priced, but they were much less than encore quote I received. Maybe it was the one particular tile i inquired about, but I am going to revisit their gloss/ glazed tiles and see what they have and the price point.

yes, I like the idea if mixing metals. I am mixing brushed nickel and chrome. Gold tones are definately pretty, but I dont have any gold anywhere in my home. I have mostly cool tones/ silver finishes. My cabinets are chantilly lace and we love them too! I was thinking of painting the dining area walls a shade of blue to blend with the kitchen, as its now one large room. we have the dining area half wall paneling around the room painted chantilly lace.

so many decisons 🤦🏼‍♀️

• coray
    15 days ago

Yes, there is certainly a lot to think about! I, too, have mostly cooler hardware (pewter, steel, brushed nickel), but in the kitchen (only) we went with the soft gold….it just looked better in there. We also bought an expensive faucet in that finish (by Cal Faucets), and between that and the cab hardware we paid about $6 K, so I sure hope I won't tire of it in a couple of years! This particular style has lots of cool flecks in the brushed gold, so it doesn't look yellow or orange at all, it's very pretty.

gtdj519 thanked coray
  • Terrie B.
    15 days ago

I would use whatever you put on the counter as a backsplash. Will look seamless and elegant.

• rebunky
    15 days ago
    last modified: 15 days ago

I challenged myself to mockup that weave pattern with the angled blue glass tile. I am not sure if the scale is correct, but maybe it’ll help you visualize that one.

It would not look so zig zaggy splotchy in real life. It would be more of a solid color. If you blow it up you can see the pattern better.

I like it!

gtdj519 thanked rebunky
  • herbflavor
    15 days ago
    last modified: 15 days ago

why the need to upstage the marble like that/ I dont get that at all...you have to respect the marble which makes it a little tricky...granted... but such a bold pattern accomplishes what? marble is subtle and the eye gets used to it as there is a lot of it in the space....and then the zig zaggy just makes it confusing ...are you trying to make the backsplash the star? I dont know I find certain of the pattern tiles not good at all....go back to a softer pattern probably in white if thats what you want

Calacatta Gold Calcutta Marble Fish Scale Fan Mosaic Tile Polished, 1 sheet · More Info

Arabesque Thassos White Marble Baroque Lantern Polished Mosaic Tile, 1 sheet · More Info

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    15 days ago

Thank you very much for doing that mock up rebunky I appreciate your efforts. Inhave small tiles/sample boards, but it is really helpful to see visuals like that. It helps me a lot. i wish i knew how to do that! it would make things a but easier. for me

herbflavor thank you for chiming back in with ideas and suggesrions. Those ideas too are helpful for me to think about and consider. I am keeping all layout/ pattern suggestions and ideas on the table as therr are many valid points. Ive been concentrating on the color and gathering samples to choose the right one. i figred color firstorder, then i can deckde what lauout based on what sizes/ shapes are offered . Thank you to all for walking through this process with me.

• HU-608260715
    14 days ago

Just had same issue with my new kitchen! Pure white cabinets and Alexandrita quartzite countertops. Backsplash choice ended up as a 3" by 12" white irregular surface subway placed to overlap every 4" (thirds) . It looks fantastic and deflects light but the long length does not detract from the soft colors (green/teal) or the movement in the counters. Rest of my kitchen has light wood floors and chantilly lace walls. Would suggest similiar in your kitchen. If you want color-would then paint the adjacent sitting/dining area above the wainscoting a very soft blue/grey. It is hard to see where the backsplash starts and ends in your space as it adjoins the dining/sitting area, so the transition needs to be considered. Lovely countertops-hope they give you as much joy as my alexandrita give me!

• HU-608260715
    14 days ago

gtdj519 thanked HU-608260715
  • gtdj519
    Original Author
    14 days ago

Thank you HU-608260715

I just picked ip a bunch of white sizes today to test out, as the right blue has been difficult to find so far.

your counter color is really beautiful such a pretty shade of green! Enjoy your new space !!

• Iri
    14 days ago

Wow. Stellar spam from Amazing Interiors!

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    14 days ago

As I continue my search I have a question….. are 4x12 tiles too big for a kitchen backsplash? I saw some Akdo tiles in colors I thought were nice, but they only come in 4x12. I brought the sample board home . Before I stare at them for hours, I wanted to know if the size can even work. LOL thanks!!

• herbflavor
    14 days ago

here's a 4 by 12 gloss white. they have the accent w dark grout/pencil tile/ and dark ceiling etc but in yours w light gray grout or near white seems perfectly fine for the long runs you are doing.

Kitchen 12028 · More Info

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    13 days ago

Oh great pic! thsnk you for posting that. It helps give me a good visual of what they look like. I haven’t seen them posted much in kitchens, so its nice to see one. i think it looks very nice.

It wasn’t a size I was thinking of, but Im glad to see it is one I could consider.

thank you!

• herbflavor
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

for the small traditional detail / with nice effect / maybe even consider the pencil trim piece in blue or blue gray [you've been looking at those] or even black [kinda sharp] ...maybe very dark gray??? this is marble pencil trim....a lovely detail you might like [not very cheap like ceramic would be tho]

White Thassos Marble Pencil Liner Trim Molding 3/4x12 Honed, 1 piece · More Info

White Thassos Marble Pencil Liner Trim Molding 5/8x12 Polished, 1 piece · More Info

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    13 days ago

Thanks herbflavor

i would lnt run the pencil trim in a straight line like that . I dont care for it

i did see some nice subway tile from Quemere with pencil trim within the enitre design. it was different; i thought it was nice, but unsure if it would be an issue in the kitchen with grooves/ cleaning.

here it is, I am not settled on this tile, it was just one of the designs im considering obviously not this color . id do white or soft blue gray if i chose this.

• herbflavor
    13 days ago

thats worth a look in a white...I could see that....depending on the shades they offer....that one is glossy.....do they have other sheen levels??? havent seen that tile before.

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    13 days ago

It was interesting i saw it in glossy, not sure what other finishes. they have a white that will work for me.

heres the other front runners right now. the Akdo tiles are very hard to get a good pic of. They are simple, but the finish is unique. They

are in a Luster finish; which is like a pearl finish. the blue or white could work. only comes in 4x12 though. i took a few shots trying to get a good angle.

white beveled ceramic

Two blues, but no matter how i try i cannot capture the true color. the pics look darker than in person. adko breeze and quemere ash crackle shape/ size can be whatever i want. just showing color

• herbflavor
    13 days ago

the blue akdo is a nice shade of blue......not gray blue so that is very nice . do the bevel options come in other whites? you have to judge the actual shade in real life I guess......

• ffpalms
    13 days ago

I love that last photo - very soft and pretty.

gtdj519 thanked ffpalms
  • Sofia
    13 days ago

^^^me too

gtdj519 thanked Sofia
  • rebunky
    13 days ago

I like that last blue grey crackle tile too. It is very pretty!

So, I keep pretending as if this was my kitchen and asking myself what backsplash I would choose?

When I remodeled my kitchen, I was in the ABB club for over two years. I am sure I had as many samples as you. I totally understand, the backsplash is the #1 hardest decision!

I feel I must confess something that is a little hard for me to admit. For some reason, I feel like I am forcing myself to like the blue grey tiles. And I love the blue! What in the world is wrong with me?

Do I dare admit that my gut has been leaning towards a soft white backsplash the whole time? Noooo, not boring white! Oh the horror!

It totally goes against all my normal preferences. I usually love seeing color on the backsplash, especially when the kitchen is mostly all white like yours. You have the white cabinets and white marble. Yes, the marble has some of that blue grey color, but it is pretty much a white on white kitchen.

This thread has been a little confusing for me. Since your marble looks mostly white, it is not like a super busy stone that demands all the attention as the one ”Star” of the kitchen

If the backsplash tile is in a solid color, with a matching color grout, the lines do not stand out. It reads as mostly a solid color, with just a subtle pattern that is noticed when you get closer to it. Just as your countertop reads a solid color until you get up close and see the vein pattern.

So then how come some say a solid tile with matching grout when in linear pattern like a herringbone will be hideously busy and compete with the star? But, if it is in a different pattern like a fish scale or arabesque then is is not competing? I guess I can see how the rounded edges are softer and mimic the softness of the marble veining that swirls. The angled lines are harsher and maybe too modern?

I am just curious because I like to learn on this site about kitchen design, what works, what doesn’t, and why.

So, I should shut up now and get to the point.

When I saw that Akdo pearlescent white tile above, I got serious “ethereal elegant” vibes! You know what they say, “What is more elegant then a woman wearing a strand of white pearls?”

I also love the soft subtle movement on the surface. It reminded me of gentle water rippling…. like from a flock of tiny cygnet following after their majestic mama swan. It is divine my darling! (Said in my best old Hollywood movie star voice) 😉🤣

gtdj519 thanked rebunky
  • rebunky
    13 days ago

I forgot to say to the poster above that your kitchen with the amazonite quartzite is so beautiful! I like the size tiles that you used and in the 1/3 offset pattern. I did the same on my backspalsh too. I think my tiles were 3x9 though. I do regret that my grout had to be bigger then I wanted. I had to though due to them being handmade tiles. They are not perfectly flat and the sizes can be slightly off, so tighter grout causes lippage which would bother me even more the fat grout.

I like the 4x12 size and think it will look very nice too.

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    13 days ago

Thank you sofia and ffpalms. yes, the blue in the Quemere tile is very pretty. The other 2 blue tiles are also very soft , even though they photograph darker. The 3 are almost all the same color, but the last one is a crackle glaze, which may be why it is photographing a bit more true to life (?) I cant figure out my phone camera for the life of me. LOL But the crackle glaze is a nice finish for sure .

Rebunky - I feel like you took all the thoughts in my mind and put them in writing YES!!! Everything you stated I too am wrestling with. I am open to a bluish color backsplash, and love airy soft blues, but keep considering a white as well. The white pearl seems to keep pulling at me even though the blue pearl on the same board would work too; as would the other 2 glossy blues in the pics i posted . I am going to try and get loose samples of the Akdo boatd , as I would like to see each flush up against the counter without interference.

Great analogy of the necklace- LOL

I too cant understand what the difference is of a herringbone/ weave etc vs arabesque ,etc in terms of ” busyness” . perhaps the softer lines of a rounded pattern?? IDK

I am still waiting on fireclay shipment with the Nickel color Sabrina Alfin Interiors suggested.

• herbflavor
    13 days ago

try herringbone w a different tile .....different shade [medium blue of above glass tile dominates over your counter] / not glass- [too cold with your other surfaces -ceramic or porcelain are alot nicer ] .... not such a sharply modern angled presentation- [veers into modern..your kitchen isnt. ] if you like heringbone you can certainly do it.....but there are tons of other ways to execute than the medium blue glass one...but if you like that then go for it.

Newlywed Nest · More Info

Herringbone Subway Tile Backsplash · More Info

• ffpalms
    11 days ago

Someone just posted this link on another thread, and I thought it was a wonderful little essay on the beauty of “boring equals timeless”.

https://mariakillam.com/boringequalstimeless/

gtdj519 thanked ffpalms
  • gtdj519
    Original Author
    10 days ago

Thank you to everyone for your great ideas and suggesrions. We have narrowed it down to 3 choices so far. I received the fireclay suggesrion from Sabrina Alfin Interiros of nickel and i also chose moonshine. it was a great suggesron, but the nickel was a touch dark, and the moonshine is pretty, but I am concerned about the brown clay bleeding through around the edges and giving off a dark casring shadow once installed.

So, These are the colors and tiles we narrowed it down to and the sizes available. Any opinions on them are appreciated. .

Akdo blue ocean breeze - 4 x12 or 3 x6

Akdo Luster White Pearl- 4x12

Quemere Ash blue Crackle -any size or shape

I am very torn which way to go. I have to keep in mind that my dining room is now incorporated with the kitchen after removing the wall. The panel around the dining room is already painted chantilly lace like the cabinets. We are going to tile up to the bottom of cabinets, and there will be 2 white floating shelves on the blank kitchen wall. Whatever color I paint the kitchen wall, will also be used for the DR walls, as it is now all one wall.

My thoughts were if I did one of the blue tiles, I could paint the walls a blue as well, But, between walls and tile bith being bllue, would that be too much blue? I could also do light grey walls instead if I did a blue tille. I would not do white walls, as the shelves, cabinets, and DR paneling are all white ( chantilly lace)

If we do the white tile, then I would paint the walls a shade of blue or blue-gray to bring the color into the kitchen .

i added pics of DR so you have a full understanding of the space. I also designsted Ako with A and Quemere with Q, as rhey are both blue and hard to distinguish in pics.

Thank you all so much!

• Martha Edwards
    10 days ago

You posted that the dining room chairs and table are staying. Are the chairs upholstered? If do, it might be helpful to post a photo of the fabric.

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    10 days ago

My chairs are upholstered in white seat and backs.

• gtdj519
    Original Author
    10 days ago

• Linda
    10 days ago

I prefer the two blue choices over the white as that will accentuate the beauty of the stone. I think you still have enough distinction between kitchen and dining room that the walls could be a different color. Both the bulkhead and wainscot set the rooms apart. You could stop the kitchen wall color where the base cabinets/floating shelves end. Paint is easy (relatively) to redo if you really hate it.

Formerly in our combined family room/kitchen, the ceiling was two different colors and the line of demarcation was a diagonal that ran from an upper cabinet peninsula soffit to the pantry door. For the longest time, I thought it was just a shadow LOL. If it looks intentional, I think it will be good. My ceiling just looked like a mistake.

gtdj519 thanked Linda
  • clt3
    10 days ago
    last modified: 10 days ago

I also prefer the 2 blues. Kind of partial to the subtle crackle of the Quemere, plus , as you say, lots of size and shape options.

gtdj519 thanked clt3
  • maddox921
    9 days ago

I also really like the crackle . Good luck, you are closing in!