SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terezosa

Anyone else have issues making an A-store return with the QR code?

I keep telling myself not to use A´s super convenient return method without having to box my item(s) up because I´ve had issues with it in the past, but then I give in, because it seems to be more eco-conscious.

This time I returned two gifts that I received. One, I´m planning to repurchase in a different size, the other was just something that I didn´t need. I had another item that I had purchased, but needed to return due to being the wrong size. That last item I boxed up and printed the return label. I took everything to the UPS store on December 30th. I have the UPS receipt, but the items that I dropped off with just the QR code don´t have standard UPS tracking numbers.

So, I received the refund from the item that I boxed and labeled within 1 day - before A-store could have received it. Meanwhile the 2 gifts that I returned with the QR codes apparently have not arrived at A-store yet. The A-store doesn´t give me much information as far as the status, only that I would receive a credit on my A-store account, which I have been diligently checking.

Today I called A-store, and the representative could see that my items had been dropped off at UPS, but told me that my account may not be credited until 2 weeks after A-store receives them. On my end it only says that a refund has been requested.

I have never had this issue when I have boxed up my returns and printed the return label, which has a tracking number that I can actually track on the UPS site.

Comments (26)