SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimberly_skinner40

Bathroom Reveal! Microcement, Regrets and Loves, Green and Browns

A guest bath reveal where I changed finishes but not layout. i love the way the green came out, shape of vanity, floors, and shower. Something feels off to me abour the mix of modern and traditional, I’m usually only traditional so it’s a new attempt for me. I think maybe the bin pulls are throwing me off (I had them leftover from another project), or keep those and change mirror to a carved wood more traditional mirror. I also had a really hard time picking two sets of coordinating sconces and wish the ones by the toilet had shades not glass. Love the half glass door that pivots out for kids bath, and water does not leak out!

I still thought I’d post in case anyone is looking for limestone floors, microcement, or just moxing and matching metals in a not typical bathroom.

I dont need to know if you hate it, but if you have simple swaps (not remove the whole counter) or styling suggestions that might make me like it more I’d appreciate it!

I also dislike the white exhaust fan, hoping to spraypaint that something that will blend in with ceiling better.

paint: BM nantucket gray

vanity: custom from etsy NEF designs

plumbing: kohler bath, sigma fixtures in polished nickel

lighting: hudson valley vanity lights and circa toilet lights

towel bar/toilet holder: RH

Comments (17)