Houzz Logo Print

Decorative Fabric Question

last year
last modified: last year

I need replacement fabric for my Christmas Village and I can’t remember what it’s called. Or, where it might be found. Both DH and DD are heading, separately, to town tomorrow and both volunteered to buy some for me. It would really help if I could tell them what its called and where to look for it. For example, in the fabric department in Walmart?

I believe that it’s just used for decorative purposes, such as under a Christmas tree. Or for fake snow. It’s thin, white, probably acrylic, not sparkly at all, a bit nubby. I can’t imagine sewing a garment with it!

Comments (10)

Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors
Best of Houzz 2024: The results are in!