SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

How are your deliveries going? No tips from me

Oakley
last year

No tips from me because they can't even make it to the front porch! I'm not angry because it's been so bad I'm actually having fun watching them. Every time this year I stick a large note on the front door that says, "This is 1111 A Road, NOT 1112 A Road. It's worked the past few years. Except I think we got the new holiday hires this time. Not sure they're new to FedEx though. Joy to the world!

First wrong delivery was last week so up the note went on Sunday. DS's driveway is long and curved and goes up a hill. Ours is short and to the point. We have the same last name, that's close enough, right?

We got packages from all three carriers yesterday. Lots of packages were there so I took my knife outside to open them & put boxes in the dumpster. BTW, not one package made it to the porch to keep out of possible rain and high winds. WTG Paula!

FedEx or UPS, I couldn't tell because they move so fast it's a blur, delivered a pkg for DS.

USPS put a pile of boxes on the steps which is prone to high wind and rain. On top of the boxes was this tiny envelope that screamed "Gift Card!!!!" Marie Barone speaking here, "Idiot."

After all boxes were opened and put inside, I sat outside to catch my breath. Two boxes of kitty litter also came. Too bad they didn't go to DS. ;)

While I was sitting there even more UPS and FedEx trucks were speeding up and down the road. Shift Two. That's when I started cracking up. Out in the country as we say in OK, our closest neighbors are 1/2 mile away to the right, and 3 miles away to the left.

Worst deliver ever was a few years ago when FX put a package on top of DH's tailgate. No one's beaten that driver yet.

Share your humorous delivery stories here. Tis' the season! I need to go wrap some gifts.

Comments (21)