SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pootyihl

Scumbag Low Life Losers!

DawnInCal
last year

We have a second home a few towns over and were last there for a week in October. My husband drove over yesterday to spend a few days and check on the house. He discovered that some low life, scumbag thieves had broken into our garage and a storage shed. The generator, pressure washer, air compressor and a box of tools are gone, not to mention the damage done to the two buildings from prying open the garage door with what was probably a crow bar and and breaking the lock off of the shed.

While we are both upset about the theft, what really has me furious today is that there are people out there who think it's perfectly fine to take from those who have worked very hard for what they have. I am further irritated that they most likely will get away with it and suffer no consequences as we don't even know exactly when this happened. I can only hope that when Karma catches up to them, it will not be pleasant.

Time for security cameras, I guess, although I'm not sure how much of a deterrent those really are as I constantly see security footage on FB of thieves ignoring the cameras as they make off with people's stuff. Maybe something like a Ring Tone. If there is a next time, we could actually speak to the thieves and tell them that the police are on their way over. Of course, we'd wait until the police actually arrived before giving them that news.

Comments (26)