Houzz Logo Print

What type of contractor would I call to vent an above stove microwave?

2 months ago

Hi, we are planning on getting our above the stove Kitchenaid microwave vented to the exterior of the house. We have had it for a few years but never vented it to the exterior. It will be going through a wall that has siding on the exterior. The distance looks minimal, I asked the appliance store that we purchased it from but they cannot help us and advised finding a contractor to do it. I am just wondering what type of contractor would be best suited to do it?

Comments (7)