SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Bathroom tile decision

Kathsgrdn
2 months ago

After going back to the tile store, talking to an old friend who is building a new bathroom herself and thinking about things mentioned in the first thread I started about tile, I've decided to go with a mainly black and white bathoom. Black, matte porcelain for the floor and mostly white with very minimal veining porcelain for the shower walls. Black fixtures, wood grain vanity with some type of white top. I'll use color on the walls, some type of green. Using the same white tile for the niche that is on the walls instead of a color I may get tired of in the future.

Still looking for a wood vanity. It's hard to find something that doesn't have legs on it these days. I don't want to have to clean under a vanity unless it's totally mounted on the wall with no legs.

This is the shower door I'm seriously considering:

DreamLine Encore 50-in to 54-in W x 76-in H Semi-frameless Sliding Satin Black Alcove Shower Door (Clear Glass) in the Shower Doors department at Lowes.com

Thanks for everyone who helped in the other thread. If you see any problems with the two tiles I picked out please let me know.

I'm also going to put a towel warmer in there.

Comments (16)