SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_788586765

Square Bar Pull in Matte Black - Top Knobs vs Hardware Resources?

Liz M
2 months ago

Anyone have a suggestion for a reasonably priced good quality square bar pull in Matte Black? Anyone know the difference in quality between the Hardware Resources Elements Stanton line vs the Top Knobs Nouveau III Square Bar Pull lines? Anyone have either of these who can give a review of the quality a few years down the line? They appear to be from the same parent company (Dimora brands), so wasn’t sure what the differences were. Also, open to any and all suggestions for alternative black square bar pulls, but must offer the large size 17 5/8” bar pull within the line (we will be ordering 15+ of this larger size). Any insights/recommendations would be much appreciated. Thx!

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 months ago

Have you actully tested these with your hands ? I do not like squared handles anywhere thay are not comfotable to use daily . I know nothing about those companies as I get 95% of my clients hardware from Lee Valley . I have dealt with them for 20+ yrs always good quality .

• Liz M
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Great point! We actually decided to go with the Top Knobs Pennington pull. Feels better on the hands and looks more substantial than the original pulls we wrrr looking into.