SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_435200975

hi. need help with colour schemes and styling

HU-435200975
last year

Hi all.

I bought apartment not so long ago and hired designer, but unfortunately he left, so I'm left alone.

I am strugling with color schemes and styling. I want home to feel like one.

this is the floor plan of the studio living room that im trying to design. you see, designer decided to live this strange area there, but anyways whats done is done. now I need to make everything work.

2. we have 2 daughetrs, so i made 2 master bedrooms and one office. so we have 3 bathrooms. 1 general use bathroom with dusty white and black/white ornament tiles, second bathroom for girls in rusty white and pastel dark/light pink and third, my bathroom - light aqua greenish tile, and i think to make it in shower area and rest - do the concrete. (this last tile is actually industrial and rough one, so trying to figure our how to incorporate everything into one.

3. floor we decided to make oak hardwood

4. kitchen floor tiles:

5. ceiling white

6. kitchen design like this whith cutouts

we wanted to have white ceiling, white walls (add some concrete walls to link all the rooms and stylings IMHO), more wood and light.

we want colors but not too much. in a moderate way where eye is not struggling.

these are last design variants:

i think this last variant is very very dark, and kitchen somehow is very light.

this is much better but still lacks connection to other rooms i think.

more variants:

to summarize: i'm sruggling how to get bathrooms and living room feel as one, and how to decorate and what colos scheme to use for living room. I am starting finishing works in two days, and don't know what to say. which color to pain, where, where to make concrete, which color to make kitchen and etc.

healp will be really appreciated

Comments (12)