SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_444017078

Landscape Design Help Wanted Please

HU-444017078
last year

Hello. Our yard/house is a total mess. I purchased lots of plants/shrubs to plant around the sides of house and back but cannot decide on what to plant in the front. I think we will plant the grasses shown in the picture where they are along the walkway, but I am not sure if that is enough to plant there. Maybe plant some perennials around them too? There are already 3 azaleas planted in the bed behind that will not get very tall but we obviously need more there and have no idea what to plant on the left side of the house near the massive rhododendron. The plants there now in containers are not going there. They are kaleidoscope abelia, but the tags say they need more sun and that area is quite shady. I am thinking maybe putting a bird bath in that corner of the bed in front of the rhododendron and some grasses or the helleborus (also shown in pic) around it but obviously the whole area needs major help with weeding, edging, mulching etc. Just want to decide what to plant and ANY help is greatly appreciated!! We are in Maryland zone 7a I think. Thank you!!

Comments (5)