SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmenjulia_aparicio

LVP Lions Floor Tannin Honey

Anyone have this flooring installed in their home? I tried the online simulation and it looks a lot lighter than it looks in the sample I took home. How accurate are those simulations anyway?

Comments (7)

• Carmen Julia Aparicio
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you for the suggestion

• Paula Moggio
    last year

Hi Carmen. I too am looking at Lion's Floors. Did you decide to go with the Tannin Honey? I'm starting to realize that all pictures seem to show the floor color much more darker or warmer than it is in real life (or at least the samples I've seen). I'm wondering if anyone has seen a sample of Fortress Dawn - or maybe you have? I really like the Tannin Honey in the pic! Is it a lot lighter in person?

• Carmen Julia Aparicio
    Original Author
    last year

I decided on a slightly darker color with a bit more knots.

• elmo629
    last year

i am also considering Lion’s floor in Shangri La but I’m nervous due to lack of reviews. Did you end up installing them? Do you have photos you could share?

• Sheila Bates
    last year

Would SW agreeable grey go with this floor color (tanin honey)? I brought this floor sample home and it seemed much darker than at the showroom. My walls are painted SW agreeable grey

• Melissa Robertson
    last month

Carmen I’m in the same boat right now! The visualizer is not on point. I have my floor guy get me a box because I have almost made a huge mistake and see such a variance in the visualizer vs sample board vs box!!! It’s a huge decision! I liked Tanin honey until I did visualizer! So now I’m going back to look at my original likes and trying to make a decision! It’s a tough one

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County