SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jwindhorst

Continued Living room updates

CB
last year

Thanks so much in advance for your help. Please give me any ideas!
I recently made changes to my living room - hardwood floors were redone with no stain; sofas and chairs re-upholstered in neutral fabric - pillows are 20x20, floral lumbar pillows are 12 x 20; purchased large picture behind sofa from Ballard; stripped old paint from “game” table to lighten it up. The walls are painted “revere pewter”. For reference the room is long ~25' x 15' - with the exterior full view door at the end separated from the room by a half-wall.

Issues to “complete” the room include:

• need two more pillows for the sofa, just not sure of the color to buy, wondering about “mineral” in the “antelope” print from Ballard
  • Not sure about the brown curtains. They are stationary partial panels. (Translucent cellular are shades used only at night for privacy, we typically keep them up most of the day to enjoy the view.) Should I change the color of the drapes?
  • not thrilled with the color of my old Ballard TV cabinet, though I do still love it. I could paint it..just don’t know if the color should be neutral or something more dramatic.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville