SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
william_kisman

Good idea to have bedrooms with different style?

william
last year

Hi, i have a villa in Bali, Indonesia that was just done. Currently, it is empty and working in interior design, there are 3 bedrooms, my idea is to have each bedroom have different kind of styles/design, so that it is more interesting and diverse, as each person have different preference even among siblings, this villa is going to be rented in airbnb or holiday maker. I have a few different designers that come out different styles for the bedroom and I really like each of them that has its own feel, but I read that house design should be cohesive, continuous and Harmonize with each other from room to room, i agree with that. There is one bedroom that I want it to look tropical and another bedroom that look japandi, since bedroom is enclosed and separated from each other, but will it feel weird? If so if there is a solution to make them continuos and connected with each other and also with the overall house look? If i used different design for each bedroom.
I will share the pictures of two different design for the 2 bedrooms in the next post as I can only upload 6 pictures which I used to upload for the house.
Thanks

Comments (6)