SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_339647040

Presidential podium and a scratchy speech …

Jilly
last year

DH found this last night. 😄

Comments (15)

• Fori
    last year

I really like the model. He looks like he is actually enjoying the product, and many pet models do not.

Jilly thanked Fori
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

I think NOC (also Tabby) would use it, and give some amusing speeches … our two would walk past it to get to the couch, and act annoyed that it was in their way.

• Jilly
    Original Author
    last year
    last modified: last year

“I forgot what I was going to say! Improvise, improvise … do you all like onions in your potato salad, or nah?

I could make it a law if you want!”

• bpath
    last year

Jinx, our cats would, and did, behave the same way.

Jilly thanked bpath
  • Ida
    last year

I would totally vote for that guy. No, wait -- let's make her a female feline. Even better.

Love the podium! My gang would have those flags destroyed in about 12 minutes.

Jilly thanked Ida
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

bpath, look at this. TWO scratching posts (one a super cute cactus) and still …

I used the ”Noir” filter for dramatic effect.

• Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

Ida, right? The flags are very cool, but would soon be as shredded as my couch above.

• Ida
    last year

Gah.

Dang cats!

Jilly thanked Ida
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

Ha, dee! Love that expression. 😂

• nicole___
    last year

Yep! I am NOT spending good money on NEW furniture....when it ends up slip covered AND wrapped in cardboard scratchers... ha ha

Jilly thanked nicole___
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

Ahh, yes, that looks very familiar, nicole! Thought you took that in my house. :D

• maddielee
    last year

heehee. I sat here, without opening this thread waiting til I had more time to read it, thinking how nice that a political discussion was allowed to remain up. 😊

Jilly thanked maddielee
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    last year

I did get into maybe a new law being passed, but President Tabby hasn’t decided yet. 😁

• Fori
    last year

FYI, I must not see that expression ("presidential podium") very often because I have been humming a song with it all day now.

Jilly thanked Fori