Houzz Logo Print

I want to remodel my wntire master bath but have no clue about

2 months ago

Anything plumbing related... My father was a general contractor and I learned framing and drywall. But unfortunately he is dead now so I don't know who to ask. So what i want to go is gut the entire room, and then have a plumber (or whomever) come move the plumbing and install the new stuff for me.
Is that something that can just be done or do I need to have a plumber come tell me the pipes can be moved to the new areas etc...

Comments (9)