SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rinaaj

Bravada Flooring D'Vine Collection- Feedback

Rina
last year
last modified: last year

Hi!

We are remodeling our home and are needing to confirm flooring.

I have narrowed it down to the Bravada D'Vine French Oak collection in either Walla Walla, Dundee or Rhone.

It's next to impossible to find reviews or additional photos outside the minimal ones shown their website. My concern is the sample will not look the same once installed. I am wanting light/ blonde overall look with not many knots if possible. Just super clean lines.

Any feedback or pictures would be so helpful. Thank you!

Comments (3)

• allambersmail
    last year

Did you decide on floring color? I’m going back and forth between dundee and Rhone too. If you have any photos please share.

• HU-742135765
    last year

Same issue here. I loved the Loire Valley sample I got at the store, but the online photo is so different. Worried also about this company. I see people saying no one answers the phone. I wonder if quality and warranty is any good long term.

• Rina
    Original Author
    last year

Unfortunately, I have not confirmed my decision with flooring. Questioning whether or not to switch to Dundee at this point.

Walla Walla - beautiful smooth finish but very, very yellow

Dundee- not as smooth finish as Walla Walla, has a white / gray undertone bit the color of the wood is beautiful and light.

Rhône - too rustic and very visible black knots.

This so the current feedback I have. Leaning towards Dundee even though I wanted to stay away from any grays in the house. Will keep you posted!