SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_181737334

Provenza Moda Living Vinyl LVP Problems, Opinions & Reviews

Moh Rahman
last year

Hello! I am hoping to have 800 sq ft of Provenza Moda Living LVP professionally installed in the entire first floor of my home in Michigan. I currently have carpet in dining room and living room, laminate in the kitchen and a small section of hardwood in the foyer area.
I’m hoping to find out opinions of those who have already installed this LVP product and if you have had problems down the line. I decided to focus my search mainly on WPC instead of SPC vinyl as wanted something which would feel closest to hardwood, but with significantly lower cost and maintenance.
I don’t have kids or dogs yet, but both will eventually come at some point in the next few years, so want to be prepared for that. Also if I decide to move elsewhere and rent out the property at a later point in my life, I would rather install durable flooring for that alone.

I’ve also added some pictures of the different colors which my local flooring store kindly allowed me to borrow for a few days. In terms of color I think I am leaning more towards ‘Road Trip’.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on how you feel towards Provenza Moda Living LVP. If you had any problems with the product or install, how did you go about rectifying it and whether it’s a product you would recommend, if not; what else would you recommend?

Best regards,
Moh

Comments (5)