SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Funny Coastal Grandma Music Video, Jimmy Fallon and Jane Fonda

Kswl
last year

This was brought to my attention by youtube, no doubt because of our discussions here helpfully tracked by google. It’s a cute video!

Comments (11)

• Ida
    last year

Cute!

Kswl thanked Ida
  • Jilly
    last year

”Got me eating dinner at 3”. 😄

That was great, thanks for sharing!

(Jane is a stunner.)

Kswl thanked Jilly
  • LynnNM
    last year
    last modified: last year

I love it, of course I've always been a big Jane Fonda fan. To me, she looks like the epitome of the “Coastal Grandma”. Thanks, Kswl!

Kswl thanked LynnNM
  • rubyclaire
    last year

Ha ha - that was great!

Kswl thanked rubyclaire
  • nicole___
    last year

Jane is rockin' 84! I wish I looked THAT good now....😂

Kswl thanked nicole___
  • Kswl
    Original Author
    last year

Jane is lovely, isn’t she? I also hope I am as interested in doing new projects as she is at that age.

• OutsidePlaying
    last year

That was great, and Jane a good sport for doing it. Loved Jimmy’s 80’s get-up.

Did y’all see Jimmy and Madonna perform her song ‘Music’ using classroom instruments? Hilarious, but pretty good actually.

https://youtu.be/VuGugXWbLXk

Kswl thanked OutsidePlaying
  • Irish2
    last year

Loved the video! Thanks for sharing it.

Kswl thanked Irish2
  • Kswl
    Original Author
    last year

What a great song to do with Madonna and the band— she was a great sport to sing without all the usual equipment that makes singers sound professional.

• arcy_gw
    last year

What did she do to her mouth!! Too much botox or something. ish. I had to look it up. SHOCKED she is an actual grandma.

• Kswl
    Original Author
    last year

Arcy, Jane Fonda has three children, one of whom is adopted. She has two grandchildren from her daughter Vanessa Vadim.

When looking for this information I came across this quote in a published article, which I think does her great credit:

She also admitted one of her biggest life struggles was being a focused parent. “I regret that I wasn’t a better parent,” she told Brie Larson in their interview. “I didn’t know how to do it. But you can learn, so I studied how to be a parent. It’s never too late. I am trying to make up for what I didn’t know before. When I die, I want my family to be around me. I want them to love me and I have to earn that. I’m still working at it.”

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio