SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_642932523

Paint all or some?

HU-642932523
last year
last modified: last year

Paint question

I am just starting to decorate and not sure where to start. walls are currently a mix of brown, mustard yellow and beige.

the lightest and best of which is ”Vespar Accessible Beige” according to the left over paint tin. i cant tell if paired with some whites it will be a good accent color or if it just is better right now than the others.

my taste is light and bright- lots of white and an airy feel. at the moment this house is dull and gloomy :( the light isnt great but these paint colors definitely dont help!

so my qurstion is a) thoughts on accessible beige? is this a good color for a light bright aesthetic? b) if yes what colors would you match with it (would want Accessible Beige to be the darkest color used), if no (because you dont think AB is a good color) what colors do you recommend instead?

conscious of cost so not sure if i shoukd just paint everything white but also scared that that could look cold and boring? Help :) have no clue

PS floors are dark wood. also need to paint ceilings and trim so suggestions for best bright whites also needed

Comments (9)