SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
houstoncrazyroselady

Roses everywhere!! Life In Rose Farm in Magnolia, Texas

TW H
last year
last modified: last year

When my rose frenzy began in 2020 during a pandemic, I couldn't stop adding roses to my garden and wish I had a bigger yard or even a few acres to grow more roses. Fast forward to now in 2022, I quickly realize that caring for my 50+ roses under this heat and drought in Texas is very tough. I can't imagine having thousands of roses and the amount of work involved. While thousands of roses sound amazing, that's a LOT of work, sweat, blood, and tears (plus money). I'm going to live my rose dream through this farm.

I recently chatted with Theresa who is the owner of Life In Rose Farm in Magnolia, Texas (not far from Houston, TX) as I was curious how it all began with her rose journey. She has about 5,000 roses and sell fresh cut roses to both florists and general public across the country.

It's so interersting and impressive how she has done all of this by trials and errors without having farming background. Most importantly she kindly shared her struggles, ups and downs, and how she managed tough days.

I hope her story will inspire you to continue growing roses that you love despite a challenging year https://www.rosesinhouston.com/post/keeping-it-real-with-theresa-life-in-rose-farm

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County