SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
austinkisses2008z8a

Rosemantic Pink- turning into one of my Best Roses In Texas

Austin
last year
last modified: last year

I do not have pictures exciting enough to share but wondered if others were having the same remarkable success with this rose?

I planted Rosemantic Pink in my Dallas Garden in Feb of 2021. It grew and bloomed wonderfully for a first year rose and did so until I moved in Dec. 2021. It was one of the 3 roses I brought with me to Austin, knowing it would be hard to replace. It has been living in a 22" pot since I dug it up in Dec. and it has never missed a beat. Now it is a strong pot growing rose, never without blooms or bud with color. I am shocked by its vigor and blooming power. The heat does not stop the blooms coming but they do fade fast (but who wouldn't at 106).

Could others please share their experiences? I would love to have it as a climber once I own my own dirt. Concerning as a climber is that RPink seems to mimic Olivia Rose's growth pattern, and she was a tough one to train into a climber. RPink, like Olivia Rose both make great large, rounded shrubs they just take up less space growing up.

Thanks BR

Please send pictures if you have some good ones.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor