SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

FFO's and lots of rain

Julia WV (6b)
last year
last modified: last year

We have had alot of thunderstorms with heavy rainfall the past couple of days so the trees and gardens are well watered by Mother Nature. Unfortunately the humidity stuck with us all that time but hopefully it will be less tomorrow on the 4th.

With its FFO this morning is ISLE OF PATMOS with a duo. Surprised it held up so well. I like seeing blooms with raindrops and it didn't effect this one. It was one of the ones that had foliage issues. Color is exactly as I see it in the garden. Plenty of scapes and buds to go.

EARTH AND ALL STARS - FFO bloomed 2 days ago and sits right next to IOP. It too has many scapes and buds and it also had the foliage issue. I think the color is lighter this year.

and I saw SPRING MYSTIQUE with a duo this morning. Had to snap a pic. Blooming on the shorter of 4 scapes. I moved it in the spring to a more sunny location. I love patterns so this fits well in my garden.

That is it so far for daylily blooms. Coneflowers, balloon flowers, coreospis, bee balm, lavender, phlox and yarrow continue blooming. Waiting for my hydrageas to start blooming so I can see exactly what I bought lol. Deer nipped off the flower buds last year.

Julia

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County