SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

Virused ?? Caravan

I guess I already know the answer to this question but do you all think that this Caravan is virused? It was new last fall and I am so disappointed!! We just pulled it up but the bulbs didn't come up with it so we'll wait till next year to see if what remains will send up leaves and if they look the same then we'll immediately dig it up. This was way too close for comfort to another of my lilies.

I actually have another lily from this same vendor that looks suspicious but not nearly as bad as this one so I'll keep an eye on it too. Very disappointing and I'll wait until I'm sure about the other one before I contact the seller with pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Donna

Comments (2)

• djacob Z6a SE WI
    last year

I am more of a hosta grower with some lilies, and I know they are different species, but I would be very concerned about a hosta leaf that looked like that. Not familiar with diseases affecting lilies, but certainly doesn’t look good. I hope others will chime in with the answer you need. It’s so disappointing……have you used that vendor before?

debra

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    Original Author
    last year

Well I'm watching another lily from this vendor (I hesitate to say a name on line) and then will contact them with pictures. I won't be ordering from them again. This one I cut off the head and will see it it will at least flower in a vase in the house. The other I think I'm going to see if it blooms before we rip it out. (maybe)...

Donna

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH