SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nida_yusuf

ceiling and wall color paint but what color I need suggestion

Nida Yusuf
last year

I have a small house old we already changed the countertop and backsplash. Now maybe hood and faucet they will put maybe today so my kitchen color cabinets are orange oak I am not changing the color of my cabinets it's not in my budget right now I will leave as is My floor is also the same color as cabinet and natural wood so we already put the black quartz countertop with a white thick little line in it. I chose the backsplash with white glass mosaic tile and a little grey line in there same style as the countertop we are removing the cabinet over my hood and putting a modern style hood so right now I have off-white walls swiss white I am thinking of pure white for the ceiling and the same color for the walls can you please give advice I like to see my house contemporary style. Still, my house is 100 years old single-family house. I really appreciate all the advice you suggest to me please I forget to mention my ceiling is also very low 7 feet high only I have a ceiling with beams please help me with what paint color for the wall and ceiling I can choose today I have to buy paint

Comments (6)