FIND PROFESSIONALS
SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
michelle_linden1

Coretec Aver Walnut or Allegiant Walnut

Michelle Linden
last month

Has anyone used either of these? They have an integrated/pressed bevel. Wondering if that is good or bad?

Comments (13)

• HU-100510082
    last month

I’ve ordered the Allegiant Walnut. It’s been pushed back from what my retailer is telling us and we won’t have it until early August. I’d be more than happy in showing you that then. I am still a little hesitant due to never seeing it truly installed.

• Michelle Linden
    Original Author
    last month

I look forward to seeing it!

• Dana Mayad
    3 days ago

I just received a sample of the Allegiant Walnut. It's beautiful! I love the pressed bevel. I'm debating between the Allegiant Walnut and the Blended Cocoon. I hope your project is going well!

• Dana Mayad
    3 days ago

Sending good thoughts your way, Michelle, that it arrives soon. I'm sure its going to be worth the wait! We are in the beginning phases of the new build process.

• HU-100510082
    3 days ago

I just got in my flooring. Roughly 2 and a half pallets. I’m hopeful to have it installed later this month but I am going to pick up a box tomorrow. Maybe I can lay it on the ground and take a few shots.

• HU-100510082
    3 days ago

And I should add I did get the Allegiant Walnut

• Dana Mayad
    3 days ago

Congrats on your flooring arrival! If you decide to lay out a box I would love to see a picture and hear what you think. Exciting!

• HU-100510082
    2 days ago

These photos were taken about 30 minutes before sunset. But so far I really like them! I don’t have the carpet or tile removed anywhere yet but I hope it helps!

• Dana Mayad
    2 days ago

Oh! I like it! There’s a nice color variation in the boards but it’s not at all busy. So fun to see! Looks like it coordinates with your existing colors nicely. Thanks so much for sharing pictures!

• Dana Mayad
    2 days ago

By the way, I messaged CoreTec about the pattern repeats on this flooring. They said the pattern repeat is 10 - meaning there are 10 unique boards. That’s more than many of CoreTec’s other styles that only have 4 or 5 different boards. I bet this is going to look beautiful when installed!

• HU-100510082
    yesterday

This is in better lighting. Once I get it installed I’ll take some pictures. My house sits in pretty good shade. The flooring is maybe a touch lighter than I thought it would be... but I was thinking it may be just a little darker than my preference so that’s good news. I know it’ll look different when it’s installed. I’ll do my best to share pictures then as well.

• Dana Mayad
    yesterday

Gorgeous! Thank you!