SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girrlguide

Help! Exterior paint color needed ASAP!!

girrlguide
last year
last modified: last year

Yikes, the painters are here and I'm still undecided. As evident, most of the shutters have been taken down... I think I'm going to leave them off, agreed?

I've thrown up some options on the front, all Benjamin Moore: Sussex Green, Aegean Olive, Deep Creek. House gets a LOT of sun, and is at top of crest on street, so prominent. I'd like a color that blends with the environment, is happy but not boisterous... organic with its surroundings. Needs to be BM paint. I was leaning with Sussex Green, but painter thinks it will be too green... look like a "green fortress."

Front deck, which you can't really see, is mahogany. Houses across the street are same style, and beige. All suggestions welcome, but if you know of a green that is still subtle and would blend in, that's welcome too!

Thanks... looking at the creekside green and october mist as options... here's a closer pic... (from veg. garden excuse the tomato support rope)... the top window colors are aegean olive, deep creek and sussex green.

Also, what are thoughts on Horizon Gray... is that a warm gray?

Comments (33)