SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Here's an amazing story...Holly Clouse

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104119057/baby-holly-found-alive-over-40-years-after-parents-turned-up-dead-in-houston

Young parents were murdered in the 80s, case unsolved, the remains only identified last year by DNA, and now they've found their infant daughter, Holly, who went missing at the time.

Comments (4)

• Elizabeth
    last year
    last modified: last year

So mysterious as to what the nomadic religious group was that had baby Holly. Why and how were her parents murdered? By whom?

It is a wonderful thing that DNA can link people back to their birth families.

• Suzieque
    last year

I hope that the rest of the story can be released at some point. So interesting. She looks like her mother, doesn't she!

• bpath
    last year

The way the story is written is so bizarre. There’s no real timeline, no explanation of how old Holly was, how long between the death or the discovery of her parents and her being delivered to a church, were the family reported missing? When did ”Sister Susan” contact the families, before or after the parents were presumed killed? Obviously before the discovery of their bodies, but when?

I get that they may not have all the answers, but at least tell what you have in order.

I’m glad she’s found, but it must be a very strange situation for her to be in.

• OutsidePlaying
    last year

Interesting story, and i hope there will be more to follow that explains some of the missing pieces.