SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_720679265

2022-2024 MY FAVORITE OLD GARDEN ROSES

KittyNYz6
last year
last modified: last month

Happy Spring-Summer to all you Old Garden Rose Lovers! (And winter-fall to other rosie friends around the globe!) Ok, it’s still spring June 8, 2022 for me in Geneva, NY!

I started loving and purchasing OGRs last summer 2021 August and really acquired most of my favorites this spring 2022. I have 8 OGRs. I have about 120 total roses, but finally I am branching out to enjoy OGRs!

Love to see your favorites photos this 2022 and the new 2023 coming season of your OGR on this thread.

Is it a Centifolia, China, HP, Damask Hybrid Perpetual, Bourbon, or other variety, from your gardens, especially. photos & mention why you love them?

My Old Garden Rose Favorites of 2022 are shown 1st….and I’ll add new roses as I order… and 2023 coming soon…….

Reine des Violettes, HP, (gorgeous violet frills!) Purchase from Antique Rose Emporium-The real deal!

Madame Dubost, Bourbon, (Intense fragrance-deep fushia, English appearance

La Reine

Clotilde Soupert

Benny Lopez

I ordered Jacque Cartier & Ardoisee de Lyon & planted them in August, , but no blooms in 2022.

Now 2023, JC is getting ready to bloom. Ardoisee de Lyon bloomed…. photos on thread starting in 2023 spring….. down the thread below….

Comments (403)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH