SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
camlin

Mont Australian Pearl Quartzite / white lux QZ. advice please

Jill Raleigh
last year

In second place I have picked white lux polished quartzite. Same question if anybody has this in their home and can give any feedback pros and cons?

Here are two videos I took at each warehouse.

Thank you

Comments (7)

• Jill Raleigh
    Original Author
    last year

Half my question is missing not sure why.
    I think I have my countertops narrowed down to my top two favorites. For a little background I live in an old farmhouse and I’m putting in white shaker cabinets in a long galley style kitchen -unfortunately I cannot have an island. I will be having a farm sink as well.
    I fell in love with Mont Australian pearl quartzite. I’m a little concerned about staing and wondering if anybody has this in their home and can give me any insight on how happy or unhappy you are??

• Jill Raleigh
    Original Author
    last year

Photos of each

• Jill Raleigh
    Original Author
    last year

Omg. Please ignore the picture of Michelangelo quartz. The edit button is missing and I cannot fix the craziness that is happening on this app

• chispa
    last year
    last modified: last year

Have you searched the discussion on these forums? Lots of posts you can read:

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6121144/staining-on-quartzite-poultice-drying-too-long#n=11

"White Lux quartzite" search in "Discussions"

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/query/white-lux-quartzite/nqrwns

• HU-14873089
    2 months ago

Did you go with the Australian Pearl? im about ready to purchase it from Mont and would love to get feedback.

• HU-14873089
    2 months ago

Did you go with Australian Pearl? are you pleased? I’m ready to purchase it from Mont and would love feedback

• labbzzyy
    last month

Hi
    Jill Raleigh or HU-14873089 - did either of you end up going with Australian Pearl? Same on falling in love with it but getting nervous that it is truly a quartzite?