SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
s_wang30

venting about my gardener

S Wang
last year

We have a gardener who has been coming for years before I redid our garden over the pandemic. He would
keep things tidy with a leaf blower and trim the hedges once in awhile. It was ok but now that I have planted a bunch of plants and flowers he is making me crazy. They don’t seem to care about the delicate plants at all and go tromping through the beds get put every fallen leaf or petal and the leaf blower is so strong it breaks the leaves off my hostas. He has pulled many 10 different perennials or stem cuttings i was trying to propagate because they looked wilted. I tried to tell him to just leaves the beds alone and only clear the walkways and patios but he argued with me and said he’d be careful. So every 2 weeks he damages things and then it takes a few weeks for plants to recover but by that time he comes again and the cycle happens again.
😞 this week I was hoping he’d be more careful but he wasn’t. I had this bushy Fuschia that i bought
a couple months ago. It was broken down to 1 stem when we had guests over the weekend. And this morning i discover that my gardener broke the last tens in golden stem. ☹️ I guess I have to argue with him again. Ug

Comments (20)