SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
k8cd

Tile Help please! Anatolia - La Marca line

k8cd
last year
last modified: last year

Has anyone used tile from the La Marca line by Anatolia? We are considering it for our primary bathroom but can't find many pictures. And our tile place doesn't have a sample that we can take with us.

I had been searching for a marble look porcelain tile for our primary bath. Ideally a basket weave for the floor but the only one I found was about double what I want to spend. I did find the mosaics below. I like the look of the Modella Mosaic but it only comes polished (DCOF < 0.42 - too slippery?).

The Picco Mosaic comes in honed (DCOF > 0.45). We would do either 24x48 panels or 12x24 tiles in the shower. Either the 2" hex (with modella) or squares (with picco) on the shower floor. Both in honed.

I want something with more warmth which would be the Calacatta Paonazzo (green circles) but am worried it might be too busy. I also like the Statuario Nuovo (blue circles) because it looks a little simpler.

Thought? Opinions? I am open to other lines - ideally with a mosaic floor that pairs with a larger tile for the shower.

Thanks for your help!

Kate

Primary Bath · More Info

Primary Bath · More Info

Primary Bath · More Info

Primary Bath · More Info

Primary Bath · More Info

Primary Bath · More Info

Comments (7)