Houzz Logo Print

what kind of water line is this

I’m trying to install a bidet in a garage bathroom

The valve stop in the photo is 11/16”
Very bizarre, as I’m trying to install a 3way t adapter, and it won’t connect to the pre-existing valves outlet

Question- is the best solution to replace the old antiquated 11/16” multi turn angle stop with a newer more common/standard size??

If so: is the white pipe in the photo considered a threaded iron pipe? (As opposed to copper)

Would I just cut the main water supply and then unscrew the valve and replace it with a 3/4” ?

Thank you!!! I’m new to plumbing, appreciate any pro tips

Comments (4)