SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley4ashley

Help upgrading kitchen before remodel in several years.

Ashley Horn
last year

Hi! We have sort of a funky space right now
We will probably remodel the kitchen in the next five or ten years but we have to do a lot of other things to our fixer upper first hah. The kitchen works but it's not easy on the eyes. And the dimensions are funny because we moved the fridge as the actual place for the fridge was.for a VERY small fridge. We have a one year old so durability is key! I recently replaced the kitchen hardware. We also have a newish fridge and new dishwasher. The older appliances are black and we're just not ready to jump in and replace everything yet but I would like it to at least look better and more intentional.
We need- better fitting table, no clue what size or shape would work. Probably smaller chairs? New lighting over the table, new lighting over the island, leaving the cabinets oak, just upgraded the hardware and I really like it, the hutch can stay or go.
Dimensions:
Table 47", window Bench 116" length x 13 width", hutch 18" widthx 56" length, wall to fridge 74", wall to wall 145", wall to island 121".
Thinking of using the window Bench as seating, below.is some fabric I like but open. Maybe paint the island? Let me know your thoughts!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!