SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gravy_thegrimrapper

Can anyone tell me anything about this gorgeous little beauty?

David Lisi
last year

First of all, hello I'm a new member. I love Antiques and it pains me to see them end up destroyed or in the landfill.
I found this gorgeous well kept vanity/dressing table. (Not completely sure which one it is) unfortunately the label on the back is torn off and the only piece left has the words correspond and inspection.
My fiance has been saying she would love to have some sort of vanity or makeup table and I just happened to find this Beauty days later on trash night at the curb.
I would really love to find a replacement mirror as close as I can to the original but I can't identify it or find any photographs that could lead to the manufacturer or any type of information that might help me identify it.
One of my favorite aspects of collecting is learning everything I can about the pieces I own and if anything's missing it's very important to me to replace it with original parts.
I'll post some , if there are any views or angles I can take that can help you help me identify it let me know. And if anyone can tell me anything about it or any suggestions where to research would be so appreciated. Thank you so much, I'm happy I found this awesome place, and I'm looking so forward to exploring it and sharing and just being a part of this community!

Comments (6)