SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sav_cru

Need ideas for creating separate spaces in LARGE master bedroom

Hi! I am hoping to get some ideas for creating two separate spaces in our bedroom. For now I am hoping for diy or cheaper ways to separate it as well as ideas on a layout for when we hire someone to possibly put up walls in a few years. (I have a 1yr old so it is not a great time for a remodel.)

The picture is taken from the bedroom door which is near the corner with about 6ft of wall before the bathroom entrance which is just outside the view of the right corner of the photo.

Right now I have the bed up against the interior wall on the left of the photo with dressers under the fan and our dog crates on the other side. We do need a tv in the bedroom and currently have it on the dressers. I do like having access to the backyard so while I don't mind changing the sliding glass door, I don't want to close it off, it also adds light in the room.

Any ideas or comments welcome! I have dreamed of putting a small loft on the high ceiling side for a desk/ and reading space but that is more of a whimsical dream than possibly reality.

Comments (10)