Houzz Logo Print

Roman shades in kitchen

2 years ago

I need shades for my kitchen window above the sink. Kitchen is open to dining and family rooms.
Picture is not mine. I have 2 windows together like these 3 with frame between them.
Should I get 1 big flat Roman shade or 2 separate ones? Whatever I get, they need to go inside the frame.
Another option is Roller shades.
Shades will have pattern as backsplash is solid and cabinets are white. Need these to spice up the room! Also needed for filtering the sun.
Love your advice and look forward to getting the help I need!!

Comments (14)