SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karencrawford

Comparison of quartz quality and MSI recommendation

karencrawford
last year

I have been following many of your insightful posts and comments, Thank you all in advance for your expertise. I am fairly new for asking design, construction advice since my husband took care of all the construction projects in a home that we have lived in 40 years. Sadly, he passed away a year ago and now I am moving into a townhome. I am in the process of researching quartz countertops for my new kitchen. I have Cambria now and love it, no issues. I plan to do a 4 by 9 ft island, and have chosen Cambria Inverness Frost in Matte for that area. My other quartz selection that I have chosen based on the unique color and looks awesome with my Cambria selection is Q Premium Natural Quartz from MSI (Fossil Brown). I really want something to be good quality and also concerned about it being somewhat green certified and non toxic materials since it will be around food prep and main kitchen area. I am really drawn to this color so I am hoping it will stand up to my expectations however I am anxious to hear all your opinions on the MSI quartz selection. I have read in comments about this quartz that it may or may not be the quality of Cambria however, I thought your advice would be best. Thank you. I appreciate your help on this.

Comments (7)