SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

MAY FOTESS SWAP~~~IT WON'T COST YOU A PENNY"

canyonwind
last year

May FOTESS SWAP~~~ IT WON'T COST YOU A PENNY~~~

That's right....If you participate this month, you will not be spending any $$ on “stuff" for your partner or shipping. I am out of town for several days, so I need to do simple. Time is not on my side...LOL!

In fact, this May month of FOTESSING, there will be no partners,

All you have to do is sign up and then......

*** Create a flower/plant/natural arrangement made by you and you alone...and post a pic of it. As I know, many of you may not have flowers/color yet depending on where you live in the country....so go natural from your garden space and come up with a creation. This can be small or large. No need to overthink it....

Post the pic(s) prior to May 23. You can take various views of your arrangement and post.

My friends, aka “the wrecking crew” will be here on the 25th for an evening of fun and ????? They will have the duty of voting for there favorite arrangement. These guys and gals love seeing what you FOTESSERS (and OBFERS) create. You never know about this group.....many different tastes, which makes it even better...... Prize for there selection of besty arrangment...... The last time my buddies came over and decided there favorite cookbook title (OBF or FOTESS, can't remember), I think last Fall, they so enjoyed discussing and debating your titles. So have fun with it!!

No BINGO this month......

I would like to do a Kentucky Derby game....Kentucky Derby is next Saturday, May 7. Hopefully, I can pull this off...LOL!

So sign ups for this month close on Thursday, May 5.

Another game.......”ABOUT ME”

I want each participant to post facts about themselves,…. facts about you, that none of the FOTESSERS know about you. It is a great way to learn more about people that we garden with monthly via HOUZZ and will probably never meet in person. You can post as many facts as you like and it can be about WHATEVER. But I am not going to tell you how the winner will be decided. No, my group of friends will not be deciding this game...LOL. Just have fun.......post facts that you are comfortable with!!

Any Q's, please ask!!

Annie

Comments (94)