SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_969201022

Msi Calacatta Azai help plz

HU-969201022
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Has anyone installed msi calacatta azai in their home? I am looking for pictures of it installed and all I can find are the manufacturer ones. Im trying to decide between this or silestone calacatta gold. can any help? Also is the quality of different quartz brands the same?

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Seeing something in someone elses house is IMO not helpful unless your house is exactly yhe same. IMO no quartz in a kitchen is my choice when there are 100s of real stones to choose from . I think in a very few years all the gray and white counters will say dated and you will have spent the same as on a nice real stone that is IMO more timeless .

• Lori S
    2 years ago

Patricia can you point me to a white stone countertop that is not quartz or marble to consider?

• Betty S.
    2 years ago

I've been looking at quartz for the kitchen and LOVED the Azai. However, I think I'd be more comfortable going with Silestone, after speaking with our fabricator. You might ask your fabricator their opinion.

• Lori S
    2 years ago

Betty S. my fabricator told me that the quality is the same that I should go with the look I like. what did your fabricator say to dissuade you?

• Emily Matson
    last year

Did you end up going with Azai? If so any pictures?